Comics (possible spoilers)

I just found a shitload of old comics my uncle gave me when i was a kid mostly 60s 70s batman and such, a few of my comics from early 90s, most are in good condition, a handful are trashed, must be abotu 100-200 of em, if anyone wants these PM me and we can work soemthing otu

If you make up a list of the 60's and 70's stuff, I might be interested in some of them.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could be ok with selling some of my stuff, but I really can't let go of something I wanted enough to buy. I need to buy a bunch of absolutes. They are so nice.

Once 2 arrive this week I'll have all the DC/Vertigo ones, not too worried about the Wildstorm (planetary,etc) ones.

I've been able to snag almost all of them on Ebay at a nice discount.

Finally got a copy of JLA/Avengers HC (It's an "unofficial" Absolute) for under $100 yesterday. It went oop quicker than I thought and the price has skyrocketed.

I'm a bit upset about the reprinting of the Watchman Absolute being done the month of the films release, DC said that the Absolute were to be a one time printing.

Have any of you guys used Comic Collector Live before? http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/

I recently downloaded the free software and I'm currently entering my whole collection. I really like it so far. It's easy to enter what you own and a nice way of keeping an inventory. For most issues, it has the cover art, writer, artist, story, etc... listed for reference. You can enter your own info like grade, price paid, and other notes. It has a marketplace too that seems pretty cool.

Overall, it gets a big thumbs up from me! You guys should check it out.

I'm currently reading Batman Broken. Its the one where Bane breaks his back. This story is fucking brutal.

The whole storyline is titled "Knightfall" and it's followed by "Knightquest" and finally "Knightsend". It starts really strong, gets a bit silly and ends really well with the final confrontatin with AzBats being pretty great.

Thought it might be fun for everyone to post their weekly buy list in this thread on Wens.

edit: here's the diamond ship list if you need reference for the week.

http://previewsworld.com/public/default.asp?t=1&m=1&c=6&s=430&ai=71897

July 2 - BUY LIST:

BATMAN #678

BILLY BATSON AND THE MAGIC OF SHAZAM #1

TEEN TITANS TPB TITANS OF TOMORROW

Demo TPB

Light week for me...not bad though as I've been going nuts on Ebay.