MAY080270 SCALPED #19 (MR) $2.99

MAY082341 FOOLKILLER WHITE ANGELS #1 (OF 5) (MR) $3.99

MAY082282 MARVEL 1985 #3 (OF 6) $3.99

MAY082344 PUNISHER #59 (MR) $2.99

MAY082342 WAR IS HELL FIRST FLIGHT PHANTOM EAGLE MAX #5 (OF 5) (MR) $3.99

and damn, this isn't good to have come right after OPC Premier:

MAR084331 UPPER DECK 2007 08 BE A PLAYER NHL T/C BOX PI

i'm already broker than fuck.

dunno why i skipped over this thread so much before, definitely some good recommendations. i'm in the middle of watchmen, but i can't get into it much for some reason, but i still have a lot to go. readin the walking dead now and loving it, same with 100 bullets. theres a lot of stuff i should go pick up.

Alan Moore can be a little slow but stick with it, it's worth it.

Lately I've been enjoying: 1985, Avengers Invaders, I just read and watched DC New Frontier which was awesome, Secret Invasion, and Skaar son of Hulk seems promising. And tomorrow is comic book day Yesssss!

BATGIRL #1 (OF 6) (what the hell is this? I might get it)

BATMAN AND THE OUTSIDERS #9

BIRDS OF PREY #120

TRINITY #7

CAPTAIN AMERICA #40

INCREDIBLE HERCULES #119 SI

IRON MAN DIRECTOR OF SHIELD #31

MARVEL 1985 #3 (OF 6)

MIGHTY AVENGERS #16 SI

ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR #56

Slow week, which is good. I need another slow one next week, then a HUGE week July 30th, which is when I complete the bar exam.

Busiek/Nicieza are my dawgs from back in the day on Thunderbolts, so I'll back their work on Trinity. It's good so far, seeing as it's about Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman as opposed to fucking Jimmy Olsen, Mary Marvel, and Jason Todd. You should also check out The Brave and the Bold, written by Mark Waid (and actually drawn by George Perez for a while).

I hated buying supplies too. I'm glad I finally started getting my books at a store that not only gives me a 15% discount but gives FREE bags and boards with all comics. Shit, I can't believe they actually sit there and insert comics into bags and boards all damn day once every week. That has to be brutal. I hated when I would forget to buy them for a few weeks then have to waste all that time inserting shit.

Busiek/Nicieza are my dawgs from back in the day on Thunderbolts, so I'll back their work on Trinity. It's good so far, seeing as it's about Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman as opposed to fucking Jimmy Olsen, Mary Marvel, and Jason Todd. You should also check out The Brave and the Bold, written by Mark Waid (and actually drawn by George Perez for a while).

I hated buying supplies too. I'm glad I finally started getting my books at a store that not only gives me a 15% discount but gives FREE bags and boards with all comics. Shit, I can't believe they actually sit there and insert comics into bags and boards all damn day once every week. That has to be brutal. I hated when I would forget to buy them for a few weeks then have to waste all that time inserting shit.

dude that's sweet. my store bags all the comics. he charges for boards though. and long boxes cost a decent amount too. the worst has to be dividers though. those things are fucking expensive as hell!

any decent indies out there lately?

Murder Me Dead

Stray Bullets

Amy Racecar

^All three by David Lapham. They are not new, but probably my favorite indy books.

Zombies vs. Robots

Zombies vs. Robots vs. Amazons

^The titles say it all. A fun story and fantastic art. Ashley Wood's art in these books is worth the cover price by itself.

Army Of Darkness

The Boys

Jungle Girl

The Man With No Name

Project Superpowers

Red Sonja

Savage Tales

^Pretty much anything Dynamite publishes has been good lately. They have quickly become my favorite small publisher. I hear good things about the Lone Ranger also, but I haven't read it yet.

Is anyone going to San Diego Comicon?

I need someone to pick me up this print from Frank Cho. I will pay twice what it costs so you can pick one up for yourself also. Someone please help me out.

[image]

That is a sweet print.

If anyone is indeed going, if you were to snag me the Comicon exclusive Iron Man Mighty Mugg I would be happy!