Comics (possible spoilers)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

http://shop.ebay.com/hotxdamnxkid/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

i know this isnt the sales thread but its pretty much all comics...

a pretty much complete ultimate x-men trade series at $6.50 a piece and a bunch of invincible trades too. also, absolute sandman vol: 2, cod: waw, and a few records. mention the vc board in your best offers and i will hook it up.

dude, you can buy absolute sandman in stores for $99.

i know this, but right now its out and if someone wants it, especially since they have been selling at such high prices on ebay, then have at it. everything else is listed pretty damn low though. plus, thats my money maker for a snowboarding trip coming up pretty soon (if it sells). $6.50 for a trade that sells at double that if not more is a pretty good bargain i think.

I'd like to start getting into an ongoing series. What are a few good ones I could start buying monthly issues that I wouldn't be lost if I just started reading right now. Or if there are any upcoming series I should look out for.

if you havent read any comics i would say ultimate spider-man or invincible for super hero comics and walking dead or y: the last man for anything else. those four have made me start reading comics again. just pick up trades on ebay, they are cheap.

I just picked up Exiles "Ultimate Collection" TPB books 1-3 on amazon. They just dropped the price to $14.99 each. That's a great price considering each book contains about 20 issues and the cover price is $35. I already own most of the individual issues, but it will be great to have this series in TPB. One of the best books in the last decade IMO.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/03/07/the-great-amazon-14-99-graphic-novel-sell-off-of-2010/

Apparently Amazon slashed the prices on a shitload of Marvel stuff. I just bought four Omnibus books for $8.24 each! These things are normally $50-$100+.

This sale is amazing. If you were even thinking of picking up anything Marvel lately you should check out Amazon now!

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/03/07/the-great-amazon-14-99-graphic-novel-sell-off-of-2010/

Apparently Amazon slashed the prices on a shitload of Marvel stuff. I just bought four Omnibus books for $8.24 each! These things are normally $50-$100+.

This sale is amazing. If you were even thinking of picking up anything Marvel lately you should check out Amazon now!

Picked up X-Men and Wolverine, thanks again for the heads up.