PO SOON: Childish Gambino - ...Awaken, My Love!

• 3 weeks later...

On 4/2/2017 at 10:12 PM, RhoBearToe said:

BullMoose and Amazon both still say 4/28, maybe it's a uk/euro pressing?

i was hoping, but amazon just changed it. 

https://www.amazon.com/Awaken-My-Love-LP/dp/B01MSJZO88/ref=sr_1_1_twi_lp__3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1491459438&sr=1-1&keywords=gambino

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, madeoneup said:

Anybody know how to unlock full VR content from download card? Or is that one song  it? We had that free for awhile now. No place to enter code on Pharos app

On the first page when I open the app, at the very bottom is a link that says Activate Vinyl VR. You don't have that? Maybe the app needs to be updated?

Just finished sitting down and going through the Pharos app. It was pretty cool, but I will say I kind of expected more. I thought we were getting the whole show, not just 3 extra songs. Doesn't help that 2 of the 3 new songs were my 2 least favorite on the album in California and Zombies. Either way it's still really sweet and I love how he's always pushing the envelope and coming out with things no one has done before. Records sound great too! So glad to finally have this in!

Edit: Just got to the end of the record and noticed the live bonus track, nice!

Edited by RhoBearToe

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, thievedrelic said:

So is this ever going to have a non-$60 release?  I don't really want all the bullshit included in this package but I like the album a lot.

Maybe some day after they run out of the $60 version, otherwise they run the extremely likely chance of never selling through those or having to deeply discount them.

Edited by dantheriver

8 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Maybe some day after they run out of the $60 version, otherwise they run the extremely likely chance of never selling through those or having to deeply discount them.

I honestly think if I wait this out long enough importcds/collectorschoice/amazon or something will have this thing for $30 or so. terrible price point and it appears they made a zillion of them.

I'm not that much into this record but just saw this and thought this might interest some of you:  amazon germany currently offers the box set for 25 Euros!

https://www.amazon.de/Awaken-My-Love-Vinyl-LP/dp/B01MSJZO88/ref=zg_bsnr_379151011_86?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=4BB6HPD373V2583D1C7P

24 minutes ago, Vega said:

I'm not that much into this record but just saw this and thought this might interest some of you:  amazon germany currently offers the box set for 25 Euros!

https://www.amazon.de/Awaken-My-Love-Vinyl-LP/dp/B01MSJZO88/ref=zg_bsnr_379151011_86?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=4BB6HPD373V2583D1C7P

Many thanks. $31 shipped!

On 6/6/2017 at 3:21 PM, jrodan said:

I honestly think if I wait this out long enough importcds/collectorschoice/amazon or something will have this thing for $30 or so. terrible price point and it appears they made a zillion of them.

Didn't take long for this to come true. Thanks, @Vega!

• 2 months later...
31 minutes ago, pizza face said:

Now that everyone spent $60 on this, there will be a version for $17.97. I'll probably get it this time around  http://www.bullmoose.com/p/25597930/childish-gambino-awaken-my-love

That's why I held off, thanks for the heads up! Will be grabbing this edition.

• 6 months later...