PO NOW: King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Flying Microtonal Banana

http://kinggizzardandthelizardwizard.com/

kglw-mfb-4000.jpg

ATO (US) copy is a bright yellow. Flightless store seems to be down for the time being - so expect that up soon. Apparently first of 5 albums this year.

First song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-i1XZc8ZwA

Statement from Eric:

Earlier this year we started experimenting with a custom microtonal guitar our friend Zak made for Stu [Mackenzie]. The guitar was modified to play in 24-TET tuning and could only be played with other microtonal instruments. We ended up giving everyone a budget of $200 to buy instruments and turn them microtonal. The record features the modified electric guitars, basses, keyboards and harmonica as well as a turkish horn called a Zurna.

Edited by segal-train

2 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Are there gonna be a million variants? Should we hold off? I've learned my lesson when it comes to sleeping on King Gizzard. 

The original Flightless variant sold out almost immediately for Nonagon, but the second variant lasted quite a while (I ordered mine AT LEAST a week, maybe two after they were put up).  I think a few new variants came out of nowhere with it as well. I think we are past the point of really worry about King Gizz variants - kind of like an Oh Sees thing at this point.

Edited by segal-train

Checkout on your phone- laptops are buggy with it for some reason. Site wasn't down; they had it linked wrong at first.

Remember price is in aud, not usd. Not as expensive as you think, and you want the flightless press.. and maybe also the ato press for how cool that is too, with a decent kgatwl t-shirt for a change

8 minutes ago, Mourning Wood said:

:huh: i put two in my cart but at check out it knocked it back to 1. 

Odd might be the buggy checkout. I went with 2 on my phone no problem, but lowered myself to one. if they offered more of a shipping discount I would have left it at 2....

Edited by Darnoc