The Get Up Kids - On A Wire/Eudora/Guilt Show - Vagrant 20th Anniversary Repress

rrd

180g Coke

200g Maroon

Sound reviews forthcoming 

http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/ryantark79/media/A44424F6-4233-452A-8D02-9298716B6277_zpsdnshrnco.jpg.html]A44424F6-4233-452A-8D02-9298716B6277_zps[/URL]

On a Wire is perfect so far. Clarity with muddiness, which is better than I remember.  "Walking on a Wire", holy shit it's good. Some low volume crackle between songs, covers up instantly.  Campfire Kansas, perfectly nostalgic. 

GS:Treble city. Wouldn't Believe It is straight up rockin, as is How Long is Too Long.  B-side is strrroong. 

Edited by ryantark

29 minutes ago, ryantark said:

180g Coke

200g Maroon

Sound reviews forthcoming 

http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/ryantark79/media/A44424F6-4233-452A-8D02-9298716B6277_zpsdnshrnco.jpg.html]A44424F6-4233-452A-8D02-9298716B6277_zps[/URL]

On a Wire is perfect so far. Clarity with muddiness, which is better than I remember. 

Don't make me regret not picking up a "maroon" copy of On a Wire! :P

That red looks so good...::sigh::

On November 11, 2016 at 1:26 PM, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Even though I've got all of these but guilt show, was still pretty tempted by that maroon On a Wire. I fucking love that album the way most of you seem to love Guilt Show, but could never really get into GS (still copped a coke bottle, because I'm an idiot).

I'm so with you! On a Wire is my favorite and had to get the magical maroon... we're probably the only two that like it better than GS on here lol

4 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Anyone else have issues with their maroon copy of "On A Wire"? Mine is pure static on the a-side, and a good clean did nothing to fix it.

I don't remember my copy of the recent On A Wire from Staple/Workhorse having a terrible static issue...

https://kingsroadmerch.com/workhorse/view/?id=4131&artist=243

I had a black from the prior press that sounded fine, it was just warped to shit. I think this is just surface noise, but it's so bad it comes across as static. I emailed KRM for a replacement, so hopefully they do it. Maybe the record gods just don't want me to own this record. My Eudora sounds great.

21 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Booooo. Send me your second maroon though if they let you keep it! ;)

You're about 10 minutes too late, since I just printed a label to send it to Matt ;). I'll probably just keep this copy (also maroon), since it's a bit better, and pick up a black copy in the future.