PO: Hopesfall (TSY/Magnetic North/A-Types)

HxChile_

37 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

any non-american could buy these?

I get this while paying with paypal: "Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay."

I have the same issue. Due to this already missed TSY and I fear that will be the case with the other 2. Fuck PayPal, Magnetic North is the record I've dreamt of having on vinyl.

3 minutes ago, highfives said:

Seriously.  I don't know why labels aren't looking at the secondary market to gauge demand.  They should have at least pressed 1000 of TSY.  

just send them this link: http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?pagenum=1&searchtext=hopesfall+satellite+years&incldescr=&sortord=ddate&thumbs=&currsel=&endfrom=&endthru=&ipp=&sdc=

36 minutes ago, highfives said:

EVR says " No guarantees, but there's a chance. We didn't expect it to sell out as fast as it did! "

That's enough for me to not jump on A Types right away and wait for a non limited retail version. All that vinyl stuff aside - I'm pretty stoked for a new record. 

noooooo.....I've been looking for satellite years for 4-5 years (you know, for a copy that does not cost 200-250$), I even asked the band some time ago if it will ever be repressed, and when it finally does i missed it because i was away on a trip from work...this is the worst day ever in terms of my vinyl collecting...:(