PO: Hopesfall (TSY/Magnetic North/A-Types)

HxChile_

10 hours ago, dinomas said:

SELLING MY HOPESFALL /100 VINYL SET (color in color set - all 3 records)

My bank account hates my love for Northlane Discoveries (variant collecting it), so now it's time to recoup some moneys.

If interested, it's up on ebay - http://www.ebay.com/itm/262812809383?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Satelitte Years is my favorite album ever.

Wow, I think it’s time that we make “throughbeingcruel” the God of Hopesfall collecting haha. What a joke… who tells people how to live their lives and what to sell and what to collect, pretty pathetic. I’m not telling you how to live yours  “throughbeingcruel”, so don’t step into other people’s lives, it comes off poorly.

As I shortly described before, I’m a fan of Hopesfall, which is why I bought the set, but priorities are priorities and mine are my Northlane Discoveries vinyl collection and I’m only missing 2, which are very very pricey (the Rise Test Press and an unnumbered 1st press).

At the end of the day It’s very simple, if you want a /100 set there’s one available now. The price it goes for… I have no idea because that’s the point of the free market, it’ll tell you what it’s worth. The notion of selling it at cost, is just plain moronic… here’s an example for people who don’t get it, if you buy a car for $15,000 and it’s now worth $100,000… should you sell it for the original $15,000? Of course not, you sell it for what it’s worth.   

PS - just for reference, if there was a God of Hopesfall collecting, he’s not even in this thread… this collector has everything they’ve put on vinyl, except a couple Test Presses. He’s a great buddy of mine and has no problem at all with me selling my set. Below is a pic of his beautiful collection… feast your eyes!

Hopesfall_Collection.jpg

Hahaha don't call me God even in a mocking way. Gods are for those who fear. I'm not the only one calling you out for scummy behavior. I was just the first, so yeah, target me. For the record (pun-fun), I own Northlane's Node, so I'm not talking shit for enjoying that band. I'm talking shit because you're a piece of shit.

I've gotta go now, I have some screamo records to flip. 

1 hour ago, jonnywreck said:

How about the label just repress this? Seems like they're missing out on some cash moneys by keeping this limited to this new pressing.

problem is i think they want to see all 3 records to go first...

(I also would like to see some retail pressing of these so I can scoop them from CC or Amazon cheaper)

Edited by xfactor675

22 minutes ago, Shaunismz said:

Once again, look at the comments.  He has it listed as /300.  Are flippers all notoriously this awful at their job?  How fucking hard is it. 

On 1/19/2017 at 6:25 PM, BrainGilliams said:

Once again, look at the comments.  He has it listed as /300.  Are flippers all notoriously this awful at their job?  How fucking hard is it. 

I like to think most people flip things, whether it be records, shoes, toys or whatever else, because it's a quick and easy way to make some supplemental income. Therefore, it isn't their "job" per say. And once you start putting a lot of effort into it, like paying attention to details and accurately describing the product, it starts to feel like less of a way to make a quick buck. So maybe the best flippers are the ones who seem like they suck at it?