PO: Hopesfall (TSY/Magnetic North/A-Types)

HxChile_

1 hour ago, qula said:

noooooo.....I've been looking for satellite years for 4-5 years (you know, for a copy that does not cost 200-250$), I even asked the band some time ago if it will ever be repressed, and when it finally does i missed it because i was away on a trip from work...this is the worst day ever in terms of my vinyl collecting...:(

don't worry. some of the 400 will show up for a semi decent price on ebay... hopefully...

3 hours ago, xtobi-wanx said:

don't worry. some of the 400 will show up for a semi decent price on ebay... hopefully...

I hope so,...I also hope that they will decide to press more, witch such a high demand it would be a rather strange move to stick with the initiall plan. fingers crossed...I'm so desperate that i dont care if it will be a  /100, /400 or /20000, i just want to have a chance to listen to one of my favourite records from vinyl.

46 minutes ago, dreamover said:

The lineup that put out the album that sold out in a few hours vs. the lineup that put out the albums that haven't sold out would've been preferable. 

Eh, I mean, my opinion doesn't count for much because I'm not a huge fan of the band, but I'm more curious to see what the lineup from the newer albums than I would be for TSY lineup.

• 2 weeks later...

i was just able to order a copy of The Satellite Years :). get on it while it's up http://merchnow.com/products/v2/242998/the-satellite-years-clear-and-purple-splatter

^damn that was weird. i don't think they made an announcement or anything. i was just randomly looking for it haha

On 1.12.2016 at 3:55 AM, yoitsrobj said:

I really don't know how was that possible - i wrote Equal Vision Records if this random additional copies adding will happen again and they wrote me back that TSY is sold out from the day the preorder started and none aditional copies were added since then....

1 hour ago, qula said:

I really don't know how was that possible - i wrote Equal Vision Records if this random additional copies adding will happen again and they wrote me back that TSY is sold out from the day the preorder started and none aditional copies were added since then....

A few people probably had buyers remorse and canceled. EV doesn't handle their mail order so they wouldn't necessarily have been notified that a handful of orders were canceled and added back into inventory.

2 hours ago, dantheriver said:

A few people probably had buyers remorse and canceled. EV doesn't handle their mail order so they wouldn't necessarily have been notified that a handful of orders were canceled and added back into inventory.

that makes sense, thx. So i guess it's random site checking till mid january for me then- maybe someone else will cancel too...;)

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, qula said:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SUPER-RARE-Hopesfall-The-Satellite-Years-Splatter-Vinyl-LP-x-1-000-/262787591788?hash=item3d2f5c6e6c:g:E88AAOSwA3dYaRGd

10LPs x 100$ each...nice deal...I sent a message to equal vision with a suggestion to cancel this A-Hole order...

I've been reporting that fuck to eBay like every time he lists one.

SELLING MY HOPESFALL /100 VINYL SET (color in color set - all 3 records)

My bank account hates my love for Northlane Discoveries (variant collecting it), so now it's time to recoup some moneys.

If interested, it's up on ebay - http://www.ebay.com/itm/262812809383?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 

14 minutes ago, dinomas said:

SELLING MY HOPESFALL /100 VINYL SET (color in color set - all 3 records)

My bank account hates my love for Northlane Discoveries (variant collecting it), so now it's time to recoup some moneys.

If interested, it's up on ebay - http://www.ebay.com/itm/262812809383?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 

Don't be a dick. Just cancel the order and buy your variants with the money you spent, not your money and someone else's. 

33 minutes ago, highfives said:

Do you know how hard it is to cancel an order with MerchNow?   I've been trying for over 2 weeks.  

I've had endless trouble with merchnow. Trust me. I still wouldn't be flipping these to buy a goddamn Northlane variant just because they won't cancel quick enough. 

Edited by throughbeingcruel