Holiday/Black Friday Sales 2016

$4 digital download and 50% everything else (including vinyl) at Tooth & Nail. TODAY ONLY!

http://toothandnailrecords.merchnow.com/

Do yourself a favor and pick up the new Artifex Pereo LP! ;)

And same deal for Solid State as well!

http://solidstate.merchnow.com/

Edited by No This Is Patrick

Our Americana/Alt-Country/Country/Singer-songwriter E-comm site http://www.lonestarmusic.com has two deals running today for fans of those genres.  We have some real rarities and regional releases as well as the usual suspects:

20% off ALL orders with code CYBER20 (enter at checkout) 
*EXCLUDES GIFT CERTIFICATES*

DEAL #2:

Purchase a $30 gift certificate and pay $25!
Purchase a $50 gift certificate and pay $40!
Purchase a $100 gift certificate and pay $75!
Purchase a $150 gift certificate and pay $100!
*discount will be given once we import orders into our system* 

I jumped on this after seeing it on the Steve Hoffman forum where people say they have ordered from them before with no problems. They also now have a coupon "WELCOME" for an additional 15% off which I did not get to use so not sure about expiration or exclusions. They also have some awesome prices on several other box sets.

I got a shipping notification earlier today after ordering it on the 26th so everything is looking good so far.

THE BEATLES IN MONO BOXED SET (14 LP) ($209.99 CAD which is roughly $155 US) & Free Shipping

13 hours ago, hype said:

I jumped on this after seeing it on the Steve Hoffman forum where people say they have ordered from them before with no problems. They also now have a coupon "WELCOME" for an additional 15% off which I did not get to use so not sure about expiration or exclusions. They also have some awesome prices on several other box sets.

I got a shipping notification earlier today after ordering it on the 26th so everything is looking good so far.

THE BEATLES IN MONO BOXED SET (14 LP) ($209.99 CAD which is roughly $155 US) & Free Shipping

This is an awesome deal, with the welcome promo code its like $135

15 hours ago, hype said:

Thx for that!! They also have stones box set & melon collie for cheap!!

Edited by rhcp02

Made a thread for my label's sale before I saw this thread.

WarHen Records

Use the code 'warhenrecords40' at checkout.

WarHen is a one-man, DIY/word-of-mouth Virginia label that's been releasing records since 2012. So far I've put out 16 records, have a 17th at the plant, and am waiting on final mixes for the 18th. Hoping to get to 20 total in 2017, in celebration of the label's 5th birthday.

I release whatever I want, so in theory there should be something for everyone .

LPs, 7"s, lathes, t-shirts, hats, tote bags. Trying to make room for some new stuff in 2017.

Some records sold out, a bunch aren't. Some releases have cool screen printed covers, hand-stamped labels, etc...

People who like heavier/psychier/pop punkier type stuff will enjoy Left & Right, Zack Mexico, Dwight Howard Johnson.

Indie fans will like New Boss, Dead Professional, Borrowed Beams of Light.
Alt Country/Americana fans will like Dexateens, Wrinkle Neck Mules

Just gonna leave the sale up for the rest of the month. Check it out if you like music.

If you place an order, there's a strong chance you'll get a freebie included with your package.

Shipping is media mail. Packages ship out within a couple days.

Happy Holidays all.

Edited by warhenrecords

On 11/28/2016 at 7:52 PM, hype said:

Thanks for posting on this deal.  Picked it up last week and it's on it's way.   Can't beat under 140 for the complete Beatles mono set.

40 minutes ago, The_Beyond said:

Thanks for posting on this deal.  Picked it up last week and it's on it's way.   Can't beat under 140 for the complete Beatles mono set.

no problem! I actually just got mine today which was 3 days earlier then expected and they did an awesome job packing it. Everything was flawless so hopefully they have some more good sales in the future.

40% off all Forge Again Records and Cold Slither Tapes releases (which are already dirt cheap) through the end of 2016. Use discount code KAIJU (in honor of our new cat) at http://forgeagainrecords.bandcamp.com 

2016 was a slow year release-wise (just two tape releases) but 2017 should be a bit busier with a full length LP and a split LP already on the agenda. Help pay for those releases (and CC debt!) 

15420958_10154514592375432_5671348965524

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, EyesOnRock said:

Target.com deal live with vinyl included

Seems like a decent time to go after things that are always the same price...MoFi, etc. Blue vinyl Blue Weezer $40ppd. 

I know this isn't SH forums, but good deal on the Stones' - Blue & Lonesome Deluxe CD box...$32ppd.