[PO Now] Arms and Sleepers - Life Is Everywhere // Limited Vinyl 2xLP & Cassette (11.27.2016)

3 minutes ago, EHughes527 said:

This is not a SlyVinyl release, but I do have the inside scoop. There's more details to come, but I will tell you that I know the 2xLP will be 500 copies (127 color / 373 black) & Cassettes are limited to 100 copies. there will be test press options up for grabs too.

I just came here to post, as they just announced it on Facebook.  

I read the latest interview with Mirza, and I'm pretty pumped for this one.  I've been in a hip-hop mood from the Tribe and Luke Cage releases, so this should fit in nicely.

1 hour ago, highfives said:

If Swim Team was any indication, the color will be around for a while.

I get what you're saying, but consider AAS has grown in popularity since then, as well as the ever growing "HOBBY". I wouldn't sleep on it!

P.S. there might be something else special in the works for this release. Keep your eyes peeled!

Pertaining to the shipping, here's what the AAS email says:

"US folks will notice that the shipping fees are a bit higher than usual. This is because we've added on the additional costs we usually incur to the shipping fees. These costs include the percentage that Bandcamp and PayPal take from each online order and packaging material expenses (largely applicable to vinyl orders). As this album is almost entirely self-funded, we have to offset these costs while trying to maintain fair pricing as we've always done. You shouldn't see much of a difference, but we wanted to give you a heads up."