PO: Lilys - In The Presence of Nothing (2xLP Reissue)

Pre-order for the reissue of In The Presence of Nothing went up today. The /50 pressing is gone. The /300 pressing is still available. No idea if there will be a "regular" pressing afterwards.

https://frontierrecords-lilys.bandcamp.com/releases

Edited by glass realms

• 1 month later...

Got a shipping confirmation email for the super deluxe edition last night. Ultra deluxe edition is supposed to be shipping separately. My guess is that they're waiting on getting the extra booklet for the ultra deluxe. Hoping I get the super deluxe early next week since Frontiers Records are in L.A.

Hi all,

So here's what's going on: we've shipped almost all the super deluxe packages except some of the ones where someone bought both a super and an ultra deluxe. The ultra deluxes are now all done: signed, assembled, ready to go. We had a small delay because Kurt was really sick. He's all good now. This mail-out has been a little drawn out, true, but we're talking about 350 records with so many moving parts and all of it (screening, stamping, signing, numbering, assembling, packing, shipping) done by hand, by us. We've been shipping these out every day since the 12th (we couldn't mail anything on Sunday or the MLK holiday, but we were still packing, etc). Plus, we're simultaneously trying to keep up with orders for the retail version. So, it's Lilys fever around Frontier! We're hoping you find the results worth it!

37 minutes ago, Betty said:

Hi all,

So here's what's going on: we've shipped almost all the super deluxe packages except some of the ones where someone bought both a super and an ultra deluxe. The ultra deluxes are now all done: signed, assembled, ready to go. We had a small delay because Kurt was really sick. He's all good now. This mail-out has been a little drawn out, true, but we're talking about 350 records with so many moving parts and all of it (screening, stamping, signing, numbering, assembling, packing, shipping) done by hand, by us. We've been shipping these out every day since the 12th (we couldn't mail anything on Sunday or the MLK holiday, but we were still packing, etc). Plus, we're simultaneously trying to keep up with orders for the retail version. So, it's Lilys fever around Frontier! We're hoping you find the results worth it!

Awesome. Thanks for the update. Can't wait to get my ultra deluxe. Also can't wait to see them at The Echo next month!

Got the ultra deluxe today. Totally underwhelming and surprisingly more plain than the super deluxe. The chapbook is merely a photocopied booklet. I was under the impression that it would include liner notes about the history of the band. However, the booklet is just an cut & paste and photocopied art booklet.

Edited by glass realms