PO: Frank Ocean - Blonde (Black Friday Promo ONLY)

24 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Not sure where it says the vinyl won't be available after Black Friday, either.

On the sites banner it says "promo only - Black Friday 2016" and there is a countdown that start at 24:00:00.

edit: also the record has a Black Friday sticker it seems.

Not sure if that means there is a Black Friday special edition or this is the only time we can buy it. Will it be black and white or are the photos just black and white?

Edited by ConeyAllen

1 hour ago, LeeKaye said:

No. 0 Just means sold out.

But yes to the second part. Limited Tees usually have a run of 50 (for example) or so per size.

Nah, the shirt was free and they ran out of stock. People are already reselling for $200+ on Grailed. 

Edited by januarytwenty

damn, all those items look sleek as hell. I really dig the b/w artwork for the LP (if that's a thing actually, don't know whether it's just b/w pictures) and the screenprinted posters are super cool, did not expect something like this from Frank. Anyway getting stuff shipped over here goes way beyond my budget, so I guess I'll just be drooling over pics on the web when these are actually in people's hands.

Edited by poweredbytrust

12 minutes ago, poweredbytrust said:

damn, all those items look sleek as hell. I really dig the b/w artwork for the LP (if that's a thing actually, don't know whether it's just b/w pictures) and the screenprinted posters are super cool, did not expect something like this from Frank. Anyway getting stuff shipped over here goes way beyond my budget, so I guess I'll just be drooling over pics on the web when these are actually in people's hands.

You can say that again... and again.

21 minutes ago, freedumb said:

You can say that again... and again.

I guess one has got to live with that if they're on an international board...? If the postage part is what you were referring to. Otherwise excuse me for expressing my excitement over something that we share a common interest in... or did you just visit this thread to shit on people?

Sorry, I did not realize that my post was cloned for some reason. So scrap the above :-)

Edited by poweredbytrust

7 minutes ago, poweredbytrust said:

I guess one has got to live with that if they're on an international board...? If the postage part is what you were referring to. Otherwise excuse me for expressing my excitement over something that we share a common interest in... or did you just visit this thread to shit on people?

Relax and check your first post. You double-posted in a single post. Somehow.

And yes - international shipping sucks, as always.

11 minutes ago, poweredbytrust said:

Relax and check your first post. You double-posted in a single post. Somehow.

And yes - international shipping sucks, as always.

EDIT: And I double-posted the old fashioned way...

Edited by gerrysonford
Double post