PO: Frank Ocean - Blonde (Black Friday Promo ONLY)

I'd have to assume that they pressed a huge quantity of these and will just do a custom covers for the amount sold today with a general release coming soon. Or it could be extra lame and just have a different sticker. But since it is shipping so soon they must have the vinyl ready and to do a 24 hour sale they'd never risk pressing more than they could sell in that day.

22 minutes ago, fish said:

I'd have to assume that they pressed a huge quantity of these and will just do a custom covers for the amount sold today with a general release coming soon. Or it could be extra lame and just have a different sticker. But since it is shipping so soon they must have the vinyl ready and to do a 24 hour sale they'd never risk pressing more than they could sell in that day.

That's my guess, that this is just a one day only exclusive cover.

40 minutes ago, fish said:

It's not shipping until January?

2 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

It's not shipping until January?

Thought it said Dec 5 earlier. I attempted tracking inventory, I swear it got down to ~50. Maybe they sold out of original stock of black jackets and they can make more by Jan. (Won't sell out, they will just make more to cover demand) Just one man's guess. 

6 minutes ago, ryantark said:

Thought it said Dec 5 earlier. I attempted tracking inventory, I swear it got down to ~50. Maybe they sold out of original stock of black jackets and they can make more by Jan. (Won't sell out, they will just make more to cover demand) Just one man's guess. 

Then yeah, you're probably right, they are just making more copies available.

1 hour ago, freedumb said:

Everything else said Dec. 5th, but the vinyl said Dec. 17th, originally.

I ordered last night and it said delivery around Dec. 5 for the record.

50 minutes ago, ethereal said:

is it just me or did they switch shipping to $8 FedEx

When I ordered it was $8 FedEx and as I said that was last night. (~9ish PST)

9 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I ordered last night and it said delivery around Dec. 5 for the record.

When I ordered it was $8 FedEx and as I said that was last night. (~9ish PST)

ah okay, I guess I was just seeing the CA sales tax added prior to shipping thinking it was a media option.