PO: Frank Ocean - Blonde (Black Friday Promo ONLY)

I got my LP in and it had a small crease in the bottom left corner which I am ok with. But my Boys Don't Cry magazine was beat up, had ripped pages, and was in all around poor shape. I submitted a PayPal claim because when you pay $100 for a book you expect it to be shipped better than a bible mailer. 

1 minute ago, joshman150 said:

I got my LP in and it had a small crease in the bottom left corner which I am ok with. But my Boys Don't Cry magazine was beat up, had ripped pages, and was in all around poor shape. I submitted a PayPal claim because when you pay $100 for a book you expect it to be shipped better than a bible mailer. 

Usually you go through the seller before going to a paypal claim though....

44 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Depends on the seller. If I order from SRC and they fuck up, I go straight to PayPal. Their customer service  is so piss poor I don't even bother with it anymore. 

8 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Depends on the seller. If I order from SRC and they fuck up, I go straight to PayPal. Their customer service  is so piss poor I don't even bother with it anymore. 

This would be my advice for SRC too.  Actually, from there responses/lack thereof, it seems like they actually prefer PayPal claims to resolving it on their own.

11 minutes ago, freedumb said:

This would be my advice for SRC too.  Actually, from there responses/lack thereof, it seems like they actually prefer PayPal claims to resolving it on their own.

My advice would be to not order anything from them in the first place.

2 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

That's the only way to get a response from these guys. They responded after the claim and said they will ship a new copy of the magazine. I am trying to jumpstart the process and make sure I get a good copy before they are all gone

2 hours ago, anightdrive said:

Don't fret men, those who have received their records are using them to their fullest potential.

I don't know anything about the context of that photo, but for the most part I have to say that I wouldn't be too disappointed if that entire shelf collapsed on its owner at some point in the near future.  How fucking stupid.

Whoa why is everyone jumping on this person for displaying a record? Sure this person may be trying too hard for a certain aesthetic since they can't even present it through photography nicely. Maybe it's not completely sealed and they cut a slit to take the records out? Either way, don't be salty. It could be their only three records and that's how they chose to display it.