How To Leave Feedback

drds89

I'm probably the least techno person on this forum, so 1. leaving feeback since the update has been frustrating 2. this tutorial may not be 'For Dummies' quality, but this dummy finally figured it out. Here we go...

1. This should look familiar. Click on "Trader Feedback" to the far right of "Browse."  Mine turns blue when I scroll over it.

klodUQk.png?1

2. After you click on "Trader Feedback" you should see a screen like this (except your user id and avatar will be in the upper R ;) 

see the "Add Feedback" black button at the bottom R of this screenshot, click on that. You've probably made it this far without any problems; it's the next screen that's the bugger.

InQxTtw.png

3. Here it is...

tbBxA0I.png

1. You have to start typing the user id of the person for whom you wish to leave feedback. **YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE FROM THE DROPDOWN MENU** and when you do, the user id will be in a blue ellipse (see next screen shot). This is the first 'big' change, from previous when you just went to the person's profile page to leave feedback

2,3,4. Choose rating, Your status (Buyer, Seller, Trader), and type in any Comments. Easy.

5. The major bugger: Topic.  Before you could just copy and paste the URL of the Want To Buy or For Sale thread (which itself was a major PITA compared to other places we commonly leave feedback), but now START TYPING THE EXACT TITLE OF THE THREAD, INCLUDING UPPER AND LOWER CASE, AND ANY PUNCTUATION MARKS, SPACES, ETC.  You should get a list of options from a dropdown menu. Scroll until you find the thread and highlight it. Again, you should get a Blue Ellipse or Circle with an X  with  the choice you made following. In a perfect world, you want the exact thread, but hey, ANY THREAD WILL DO, as long as from the menu. jeje. Again, see below.

Cre0Ozq.png

Pass the Security Check, Click SAVE, and voila! Feedback should be left. You can go back to the second screenshot where you will see a running list of feedback left on the forum, and since Hector fixed the Feedback Counter after the new update came out, the +1 or -1 should have done its thing on your buyer/seller/trader's profile status under the avatar.

I hope this was helpful. If someone wants to fix it, make another thread and the moderators delete this one, that is fine  with me! I doubt I will do much editing unless there is a major bad. If you are more OCD than I am, make your own thread with better instructions and screenshots. Happy Holidays :)

• jhulud pinned this topic
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...