PO Now Run The Jewels 3

Just now, throughbeingcruel said:

The Amazon UK listing is unavailable for me, says it is under review. Shoulda just went for it instead of hesitating, even if it's the CD. 

Shoulda run them jewels fast, run em run em jewels fast run em run em ru em fucckkk the P.OOOOOOO.

8 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

I have it preordered at BM and Amazon.co.uk.

If Amazon notifies me they're canceling, I'm set. If they don't, I'll cancel BM. Benefit of both not charging 'til shipment. And I know I have at least one option (BM) locked.

I like where your head is at.  I think I may keep my Amazon order either way; $15 PPD for a double LP (and stickers) is too good of a deal, and I've got a friend who's a little tight on cash at the moment but would love a copy.

21 hours ago, vinyl addict said:

It's not like this is gonna sellout worldwide though, if Amazon falls through there will be more options. 

Edit:

I just contacted Amazon UK via the chat. They are looking into the listing, but she advised me that the price advertised is the price we will be paying for the vinyl. If they send the CD, she told me they would make it right by sending the vinyl. She sent me a personal email too, so I have it in writing haha.

This is very believable.

Say what you want about Amazon but from my experiences they definitely have gold-standard.pngof customer service.

Edited by SE7EN

Just now, AdamJNovak said:

Tried contacting the email address provided on the RTJ site three times to cancel and refund my order and haven't heard back from them. Anyone know another way to contact them? I've also filled out a contact form on their site, but nothing came of that either. 

You may not have any luck. Their policy page states that all sales are final. Sounds pretty strict.

"Please contact us at [email protected], and we will be happy to cancel your order if it has not yet been shipped.  We are unable to cancel orders which have already shipped.  Please note that online order status is approximate, and may not reflect recent shipment activity." 

It says it right in their FAQ's

4 minutes ago, AdamJNovak said:

"Please contact us at [email protected], and we will be happy to cancel your order if it has not yet been shipped.  We are unable to cancel orders which have already shipped.  Please note that online order status is approximate, and may not reflect recent shipment activity." 

It says it right in their FAQ's

That's great they say that, considering they've ignored two of my e-mails. Maybe they're just planning on not responding until it ships!

4 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

That's great they say that, considering they've ignored two of my e-mails. Maybe they're just planning on not responding until it ships!

Just sent a fairly nasty email at 4:25 CST. Got a "Credit memo" at 4:27... I guess the moral to the story, if you have a question, send a nasty email lol 

58 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

I'm on "cancel my order" email #6. I got a response back after email #2 that said "Can I ask why you want to cancel your order?"

No responses since.

Extra pissed too because their website lost connection right when I hit "place order", so I tried two extra times and, what do you know, all three orders went through. So now I just want to cancel the two mistake orders. 

Edited by davey

1 hour ago, AdamJNovak said:

Just sent a fairly nasty email at 4:25 CST. Got a "Credit memo" at 4:27... I guess the moral to the story, if you have a question, send a nasty email lol 

The moral of the story is actually more in tune with "if it's not limited, wait for Bullmoose".

I just checked the amazon listing... the description has been updated to "Colored vinyl and stickers" and the item is listed as unavailable still. 

I guess that means they've reviewed it and we'll be getting vinyl. Stoked. 

Also, got an email this morning saying the dispatch date has been pushed back till late Jan. 

I actually received an e-mail on it, yesterday, saying that the distribution date is bumped to (somewhere between) "January 28th – February 28th".  Whatever; we'll have the album to jam in a month.  At the price it appears they'll be honoring, I can wait a bit longer for the physical release to arrive.