PO Now Run The Jewels 3

13 minutes ago, FiggyPuddling said:

You gotta run them jewels faster.

It was on slsk so I have it--uploading for the good people of VC right now

Edit: It's in my signature's wantlist link now @320, in case anyone wants it

Edited by DOMAN127

Yeah this for me is already looking like AOTY for 2017, this album is ridiculously amazing both production and lyric wise. I think this album actually tops the previous albums, and I'm fucking happy as shit this album came through to be the masterpiece it is, also ANOTHER ZACK DE LA ROCHA TRACK!!!!

Real talk: This album is great, but nothing groundbreaking.

RTJ I was like "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, THIS IS AWESOME" and then RTJ2 I was like "THEY MADE IT BETTER? WOW"

The quality jump from RTJ2 to RTJ3 is almost nonexistent, almost the point of them reusing some tricks from RTJ2 that made it so unique. 

An "ok" RTJ album is still leaps and bounds better than most hip-hop albums of this era. The beats on this album were incredible, for the most part, but I wasn't blown away by much of anything else. 

I look forward to listening to it more and seeing if it grows on me harder.

On 20/12/2016 at 7:03 PM, lethalenforcer said:
/2000

Super limited Run The Jewels indie exclusive comes with a "gold" pendant, sticker sheet, poster, etc. http://ow.ly/Nra4307j2v0

Since the day this was posted, I still can't access Bull Moose. My browser says it can't be reached. That's nice. Is it sold out?

46 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Real talk: This album is great, but nothing groundbreaking.

To me Run the Jewels were never groundbreaking. Just some quality upbeat hip-hop. 

3 hours ago, nick69 said:

Since the day this was posted, I still can't access Bull Moose. My browser says it can't be reached. That's nice. Is it sold out?

To me Run the Jewels were never groundbreaking. Just some quality upbeat hip-hop. 

Turntable Lab has it on their site if you can't get it from Bull Moose. https://www.turntablelab.com/products/run-the-jewels-run-the-jewels-colored-vinyl-vinyl-2lp-indie-exclusive

6 hours ago, Derek™ said:

This is the lengthiest, densest release they've put out and it's been available to the public for about 5 hours.  First impressions are fine and dandy, but let's at least give it a week or two before we pit it against all their prior material or proclaim it the album of 2017.

Especially since it's still 2016 and it's already been released...

54 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Especially since it's still 2016 and it's already been released...

I wouldn't say it's been released just because they put up digital steams early. CDs and vinyl are still on the way and Spotify even says it drops on the 17th. This was a surprise Christmas gift to all of us if anything.  

Just now, throughbeingcruel said:

I wouldn't say it's been released just because they put up digital steams early.

Definitely released. If they had just done like an NPR stream, maybe.  But the fact it's across all digital platforms and able to be purchased... released. It's like a movie playing on one screen in time to be eligible for the next Oscars.