PO Now Run The Jewels 3

Returned it and got a new copy, it sounds better at least the problem I had on the first copy doesn't exist which is weird because there was no visible scratch on the record. There is a small scratch on side 3 on this one but I can live with it since it pops where some kick bass is for 3 rotations. I feel like I get shit luck when it comes to buying records or maybe I'm just too picky. Idk I just know if I'm paying $30 for a record it better sound good.

Anyway, this album is solid. Will probably have to listen to it a few more times before I can say it's better than RTJ2 (my go to running album). It definitely has some heavy hitters though...really wish I was seeing them in Boston, might have to make the trip down to CT if tickets are still on sale. 

Edited by pizza face

listen.  coming from a huge fan of this group (and Co Flow and EL P in general) and record collector, I rarely 

bitch about people reselling and all that ...  but since i missed the test pressing of RTJ 3 (i have II) by like 5 mins.. 

when I see this.  it really fucking kills me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262812713374?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

this dude has TWO.

selling them both for 500.00  

honestly.  fuck off.

Edited by thepunkguy

1 minute ago, aaalethalenforcer said:

Yeah, he stalks the boards. Probably auto-subscribes to the forum, been doing it for years.

His eBay seller page looks like VC's topics list.

this is a thing, unfortunately.

has there ever been a thought to turn VC private based on registration etc. ?

2 hours ago, ethereal said:

this is a thing, unfortunately.

has there ever been a thought to turn VC private based on registration etc. ?

I've pitched the idea a few times to no real avail.  It wouldn't really prevent anyone from creating an account just to lurk and flip, but it'd be better than nothing.

They could do something similar to all those torrent organizations and set requirements to join. The majority of us here hook one another up with tour variants, RSD releases, and the like. Fuck, people even cover one another on preorders and shit. If they did that, most of us would be fine. 

10 hours ago, thepunkguy said:

listen.  coming from a huge fan of this group (and Co Flow and EL P in general) and record collector, I rarely 

bitch about people reselling and all that ...  but since i missed the test pressing of RTJ 3 (i have II) by like 5 mins.. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262812713374?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

this dude has TWO.

honestly.  fuck off.

dude. he's got a 100% perfect ebay rating.

18 hours ago, thepunkguy said:

this dude has TWO.

honestly.  fuck off.

well if this guy is reading this and has a conscience..

I would be willing to buy this at a reasonable price (and still give him some money to profit)

On 20/01/2017 at 9:39 AM, SE7EN said:

Ditto... Arriving today. Fingers crossed.

So the cheap Amazon UK version was indeed the double-gold vinyl. Really happy with that bargain! Thanks again to _James_ (sorry - I totally forgot how to actually insert your username here correctly!) for the original heads-up :)

Edited by SE7EN

2 hours ago, ethereal said:

was skeptical on hopping on a pre order cuz I kinda wanted the chain..

would my best bet be an indie retailer or are there certain online shops offering it as well? 

At this point I think the version with the chain is pretty well sold out everywhere online...I can't find any more of them, at least. 

Best bet would be to hit physical stores and hope they still might have some.

Good luck!