Anti-Flag "Live Vol. 1"

dnl

$15 for random colored LP. Limited to 750: 120 on purple (AF Records club exclusive) and 630 on random color vinyl.

North America: http://a-frecords.limitedrun.com/products/582968-anti-flag-live-vol-1-lp-mp3

UK & EU: http://www.littlerocketrecords.com/store/anti-flag-live-volume-1

Anti-flag_live_vol_1_LP_images.jpg

Recorded over the course of 3 special evenings at the Troubadour in Los Angeles, CA, "Live Vol. 1" spans the entire Anti-Flag catalog and catapults you from your headphones straight into the circle pit. Known for their raucous live show, Anti-Flag deliver in kind with this first volume of live tracks.

Vinyl purchase includes a photo insert as well as a digital download via email (delivered on release date.) 

Tracklisting 

1. The Press Corpse 
2. You'd Do The Same 
3. Fabled World 
4. Born To Die 
5. You Are Fired 
6. Fuck The Flag 
7. Broken Bones 
8. Death Of A Nation 
9. Their System Doesn't Work For You 
10. Drink Drank Punk 
11. Tearing Everyone Down 
12. Brandenburg Gate 
13. Die For The Government

Edited by dnl

3 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

They've also put up 2 copies with a torn/blown out flag pressed into the record on ebay. Limited to 10.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/a-frecords/m.html

The first set went for $600+ each.  This set was out of my range within minutes - but the next set I do believe will be done via raffle. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, dnl said:

What colors has everyone been receiving? I got a really dark blue variant.

y3mrdvtjHMPxa1ysxzLYgFCPmoV17Py_R2DxCPoo

I got trans green with smoke.

and picked up a test.

1 hour ago, dnl said:

What colors has everyone been receiving? I got a really dark blue variant.

y3mrdvtjHMPxa1ysxzLYgFCPmoV17Py_R2DxCPoo

I got trans green with smoke.

and picked up a test.

Anyone want to clarify this for me? Got an email today saying that for the raffle tickets  I bought for the /10 variant I need to bring ID to their shop to claim my tickets. So obviously since I live nowhere near the east coast, do I just not actually get entered into the raffle? Or just thought this now, is it just because they put it under store "ticket" category and it automatically sends those emails for show reminders?

23 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Anyone want to clarify this for me? Got an email today saying that for the raffle tickets  I bought for the /10 variant I need to bring ID to their shop to claim my tickets. So obviously since I live nowhere near the east coast, do I just not actually get entered into the raffle? Or just thought this now, is it just because they put it under store "ticket" category and it automatically sends those emails for show reminders?

Its pretty much like you got a "spot" on the list for a show and just need to bring Id to verify. Except in this case, there is no snow. 

Its on there as a default for that scenario.