Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dnl

Anti-Flag "Live Vol. 1"

Recommended Posts

$15 for random colored LP. Limited to 750: 120 on purple (AF Records club exclusive) and 630 on random color vinyl.

North America: http://a-frecords.limitedrun.com/products/582968-anti-flag-live-vol-1-lp-mp3

UK & EU: http://www.littlerocketrecords.com/store/anti-flag-live-volume-1

Anti-flag_live_vol_1_LP_images.jpg

Quote

Recorded over the course of 3 special evenings at the Troubadour in Los Angeles, CA, "Live Vol. 1" spans the entire Anti-Flag catalog and catapults you from your headphones straight into the circle pit. Known for their raucous live show, Anti-Flag deliver in kind with this first volume of live tracks.

Vinyl purchase includes a photo insert as well as a digital download via email (delivered on release date.) 

Tracklisting 

1. The Press Corpse 
2. You'd Do The Same 
3. Fabled World 
4. Born To Die 
5. You Are Fired 
6. Fuck The Flag 
7. Broken Bones 
8. Death Of A Nation 
9. Their System Doesn't Work For You 
10. Drink Drank Punk 
11. Tearing Everyone Down 
12. Brandenburg Gate 
13. Die For The Government

 

Edited by dnl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

They've also put up 2 copies with a torn/blown out flag pressed into the record on ebay. Limited to 10.

 

http://www.ebay.com/sch/a-frecords/m.html

The first set went for $600+ each.  This set was out of my range within minutes - but the next set I do believe will be done via raffle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Satan said:

The first set went for $600+ each.  This set was out of my range within minutes - but the next set I do believe will be done via raffle. 

Looks like this 2 records is first set.

Because pictures are the same.

I think the people who won it for 600+ didn't pay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dnl said:

What colors has everyone been receiving? I got a really dark blue variant.

y3mrdvtjHMPxa1ysxzLYgFCPmoV17Py_R2DxCPoo

I got trans green with smoke.

 

 

and picked up a test.

1 hour ago, dnl said:

What colors has everyone been receiving? I got a really dark blue variant.

y3mrdvtjHMPxa1ysxzLYgFCPmoV17Py_R2DxCPoo

I got trans green with smoke.

 

 

and picked up a test.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone want to clarify this for me? Got an email today saying that for the raffle tickets  I bought for the /10 variant I need to bring ID to their shop to claim my tickets. So obviously since I live nowhere near the east coast, do I just not actually get entered into the raffle? Or just thought this now, is it just because they put it under store "ticket" category and it automatically sends those emails for show reminders?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Anyone want to clarify this for me? Got an email today saying that for the raffle tickets  I bought for the /10 variant I need to bring ID to their shop to claim my tickets. So obviously since I live nowhere near the east coast, do I just not actually get entered into the raffle? Or just thought this now, is it just because they put it under store "ticket" category and it automatically sends those emails for show reminders?

 

Its pretty much like you got a "spot" on the list for a show and just need to bring Id to verify. Except in this case, there is no snow. 

Its on there as a default for that scenario.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×