PO Now: Moby - Porcelain Box Set

This product has been curated by Moby and includes;

• Everything is Wrong, Animal Rights and Play (Double) Vinyl
  • First edition of Moby Porcelain A Memoir
  • Music from Porcelain compilation CD
  • 13” x 14.5” black box with lift off lid

This is a pre-order which will ship late January 2017. Any orders containing this item will ship when the pre-order goods become available. Orders WILL NOT be part shipped.

https://store-us.moby.com/products/moby-porcelain-box-set

Edited by jackholexxxx

It arrived today. I was able to get one of the /20 autographed versions so it shipped prior to the expected January ship date.

Pretty shitty box set. Shipped in an oversized cardboard box (with hardly any padding) made of the thinnest, softest cardboard I have ever seen . The "box set" is a cheap black cardboard box (without any printing or graphics) that could be purchased at any craft store. Play album had been opened prior to shipping. What a shitty cash grab, and I fell for it. :(

14 hours ago, jackholexxxx said:

It arrived today. I was able to get one of the /20 autographed versions so it shipped prior to the expected January ship date.

Pretty shitty box set. Shipped in an oversized cardboard box (with hardly any padding) made of the thinnest, softest cardboard I have ever seen . The "box set" is a cheap black cardboard box (without any printing or graphics) that could be purchased at any craft store. Play album had been opened prior to shipping. What a shitty cash grab, and I fell for it. :(

Damn that is fucking cold-blooded, Moby.