36 Crazyfists - Bitterness The Star

gazzo

2956_foto2_product_groot.jpg

36 Crazyfists is a metal band formed in Anchorage, Alaska. The band's name originates from the Jackie Chan film Jackie Chan and the 36 Crazy Fists. To date the band has released seven studio albums.

Available on vinyl for the very first time, the first 500 copies of Bitterness the Star are individually numbered and pressed on red vinyl.

• 180 gram audiophile vinyl
  • 4 Page Insert
  • First time on vinyl
  • Limited first pressing of 500 numbered copies on red vinyl

Saw this in their mailing list this morning, checked out if my local Recordstore had it (who also hooked me up with the Lost Highway reissue 1.5month in advance) and he said he already received it. (Apparantly release date is  2017-01-06; but yeah, some stores already have it. 

#084 of 500, and it really sounds as good as you're used too from MOV. 

Also psyched MOV is the one handling the press, their stuff is  consistently good quality. I ordered a colored copy of Stone Sour's self-titled MOV repress this afternoon from amazon.de and it came out to less than $25 shipped to the US, so hopefully it shouldn't be hard to get a decently-priced copy of this into the states.

12 hours ago, lloydrx said:

XMAS16 coupon code is another 10% off. Came out to $25.02 shipped to the US so I went for it. So excited about this.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm apparently way late to this party, I've been a big fan of these guys since they started with Bitterness.  I just put in a PO for the new album, Lanterns, went to find the Lanterns  thread in here and saw this one.  My rapture quickly gave way to panic as i started looking if this was still available for a reasonable price.  Thankfully found it on Amazon Prime for just shy of $30!  Can't wait to spin this!  :D

And yes, I would buy Snow-capped Romance and Rest Inside the Flames in a heartbeat too.  Every album these guys put out is solid.