~GHOSTLY.INT // Catch-All Thread

Oh yeah, another awesome CT release. Ordered it seconds after receiving the email blast.

Thanks Ghostly for making me poor, you bastards !! :P

I discovered the Ghostly label about 3 years ago, been one of my favorites ever since. Great service and awesome music.

6 minutes ago, GalacticMelt said:

Oh yeah, another awesome CT release. Ordered it seconds after receiving the email blast.

Thanks Ghostly for making me poor, you bastards !! :P

I discovered the Ghostly label about 3 years ago, been one of my favorites ever since. Great service and awesome music.

Love to hear this kinda stuff. Now I might be going out on a limb here, but do you happen to be a Com fan? ;) 

7 hours ago, rogeoa8 said:

do the bros from ghostly want to give us a lil more incentive to buy from you guys......? like a coupy code perhaps?

You get an awesome sticker?  Ordered from Ghostly because they're awesome and based in a2.  Tempted to order some variants from Newbury too, wish they had some mockups.

@TGSNick: I just wanted to take a quick minute to thank you for all the kind words a few pages back.  Like a few others have said, we all really appreciate you being so active on VC and passionate for the label you support.  There are very few representatives from labels that are as outgoing and consistent with their responses as you are, and for that reason alone, it is my pleasure to package all your information into a stylish presentation and keep things updated as best as I can.  Someone willing to keep such a steady line of communication open with VC deserves a centralized thread that is free of cobwebs or jumbled blocks of copy-paste text.

13 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

@TGSNick: I just wanted to take a quick minute to thank you for all the kind words a few pages back.  Like a few others have said, we all really appreciate you being so active on VC and passionate for the label you support.  There are very few representatives from labels that are as outgoing and consistent with their responses as you are, and for that reason alone, it is my pleasure to package all your information into a stylish presentation and keep things updated as best as I can.  Someone willing to keep such a steady line of communication open with VC deserves a centralized thread that is free of cobwebs or jumbled blocks of copy-paste text.

This means a ton, man. Insanely appreciative of all the hard work (and kind words!) you've put in. It's only the beginning!

TGS team just had a nice high-five sesh after reading this, thanks for making my day Derek, and all the rest of you guys who have been so supportive!