~GHOSTLY.INT // Catch-All Thread

4 minutes ago, ethereal said:

did you have any info on the com truise/clark split 12" being sold on tour? @TGSNick

For sure! The split be a tour-only exclusive, so it won't be available directly through The Ghostly Store.

If we get the chance, we will offer it at TGS as well down the line. For now though the only way to grab a copy is to go to one of the shows!

1 hour ago, TGSNick said:

For sure! The split be a tour-only exclusive, so it won't be available directly through The Ghostly Store.

If we get the chance, we will offer it at TGS as well down the line. For now though the only way to grab a copy is to go to one of the shows!

How many tracks per artist? Colored vinyl? Any packaging details?

2 hours ago, TGSNick said:

Darn, the age restriction of the shows around me won't let me go see it

also, this may sound like an odd question but is shigeto no longer on ghostly?

ive been seeing him create and distribute his own releases under the Porter Garage Sounds label via IG.  + apparently he released a single 12" that's hand-stamped for RSD but I can't seem to track down a single copy.

@TGSNick

1 minute ago, ethereal said:

also, this may sound like an odd question but is shigeto no longer on ghostly?

ive been seeing him create and distribute his own releases under the Porter Garage Sounds label via IG.  + apparently he released a single 12" that's hand-stamped for RSD but I can't seem to track down a single copy.

@TGSNick

All will be revealed soon ;) 

23 hours ago, TGSNick said:

All new material? Are they covering or remixing or otherwise collaborating with each other's work?

1 minute ago, ethereal said:

Clark just released his new album Death Peak and Com Truise releases his new album Iteration in a couple months.

the tour will promote both artists new works

I already know that. I have a ticket to the tour (as posted earlier in the thread). I'm asking about the tracks on the split.

2 minutes ago, ethereal said:

if you scroll up, you'll see it's already been asked and discussed. when and if the info is available you will know like the rest of us...

I already HAVE looked up and read the thread: Why would you presume otherwise?  There's been no tracklist posted, which is why I asked, which I have every right to. Get off my case, would you?

3 hours ago, armadillo01 said:

I already HAVE looked up and read the thread: Why would you presume otherwise?  There's been no tracklist posted, which is why I asked, which I have every right to. Get off my case, would you?

so you read that multiple people already asked about it and still asked? lol :rolleyes:

39 minutes ago, ethereal said:

so you read that multiple people already asked about it and still asked? lol :rolleyes:

" How many tracks per artist? Colored vinyl? Any packaging details? " are not the same questions as the ones I asked. Thanks for playing! Maybe follow your own rules about reading previous posts?

1 hour ago, armadillo01 said:

" How many tracks per artist? Colored vinyl? Any packaging details? " are not the same questions as the ones I asked. Thanks for playing! Maybe follow your own rules about reading previous posts?

just because you asked the question(s) differently doesn't mean you're being relevant and/or helpful.

if you paid any attention to this thread you would know that nick keeps us VERY in the loop on things.

Just because he doesn't answer everything doesn't mean you have to continue beating a dead horse for info nobody knows about yet.

chill out and actually try to read what's going on around you before thinking your question(s) are more important than people who asked it before you 

Whooooooa sorry y'all! I'm not 100% on this one (Warp is handling) but some info below. Disclaimer: Don't quote me on this!

15 hours ago, natenomm said:

Hello yes I have questions

How many tracks per artist?

Colored vinyl?

Any packaging details? 

All new material?

Are they covering or remixing or otherwise collaborating with each other's work?

thnx

New material from both. I.e., Non-Iteration/Death Peak material. I believe Com has 1-2 songs, so Clark likely has 1 or 2 as well. I believe this one is going to be black variant only. I'm also not sure about packaging, but my bet is a standard gatefold with the white Warp/Ghostly logos on black cover.

Sorry for the lack of info around this one, I'll be sure to update as soon as I get some more info.

I used to check ghostly for updates everyday, but I've slacked lately with being busy at work.  Was shocked to see they sold deadstock of TTV Map.  fortunately, I already own a copy. :)

I can't believe the Newbury 500 edition of Com Truise isn't sold out yet.  I haven't even bought it surprisingly, and I don't know why.  I love Com Truise, I just go through phases where I stop buying vinyl for a while to save money.  I never would have guessed a limited 500 Com Truise would be for sale longer than 3 weeks.  Crazy.