~GHOSTLY.INT // Catch-All Thread

Release Day is upon us once again!

Psymun's Rainbow Party is out now, and those of you who pre-ordered should have received your records (or are about to!)

Up next Friday 5/12:

• Christopher Willits - Horizon (Digital, binaural/3D sound...this one is super interesting)
  • Lord RAJA - Amadeus EP (cassette)

Plenty more record releases to come that I'm excited to share with you all!

Edited by TGSNick

Back live today with Red Bull Music Academy from our office here in Brooklyn at 1EST! I'll drop the link in here once I have it if anyone want to chune in.

Should be a live Q+A type set up :) 

RbZyIzp.jpg

LINK: https://www.facebook.com/RedBullMusicAcademy/videos/10155378548503217/

Edited by TGSNick

the clark/com show was cool, a bit odd that clark played before com (his set was way heavier) so it was a bit hard to focus by the time seth came on

the split is $20 so I passed with ease. he also has galactic melt and most of the iteration merch. Clark had his last 4 albums with him.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

Figured I wouldn't pop in here Friday as our releases were digital + cassette only (Christopher Willits + Lord RAJA respectively), but just wanted to let you guys know we have 1 copy of Map Of What Is Effortless up on the site that the original customer never picked up from their PO, and let the max hold time elapse.

Since it's back in our hands now, they've lost their chance and one of you guys who may have missed the opportunity can grab that now. I am not posting about this anywhere other than here as it's only 1 copy, but if you snoozed before, swoop in now!

16 minutes ago, TGSNick said:

Hey guys!

Figured I wouldn't pop in here Friday as our releases were digital + cassette only (Christopher Willits + Lord RAJA respectively), but just wanted to let you guys know we have 1 copy of Map Of What Is Effortless up on the site that the original customer never picked up from their PO, and let the max hold time elapse.

Since it's back in our hands now, they've lost their chance and one of you guys who may have missed the opportunity can grab that now. I am not posting about this anywhere other than here as it's only 1 copy, but if you snoozed before, swoop in now!

*Swoop* Ahahah