~GHOSTLY.INT // Catch-All Thread

14 minutes ago, ethereal said:

you're basing this off information that isn't even public knowledge yet; it's not that surprising 

I'm basing it off the release date of 8/25 from the link at the top of the page. Not sure how much more public that needs to be. I'm also basing it off the fact that the page was taken down from Kings Road Merch.

Keep trying.

1 hour ago, Admerr said:

I'm basing it off the release date of 8/25 from the link at the top of the page. Not sure how much more public that needs to be. I'm also basing it off the fact that the page was taken down from Kings Road Merch.

Keep trying.

cheer up bud, I'm sure they will ship yours at some point. I'll be sure to report back and let you know how it is

15 hours ago, Admerr said:

Good to know. I also ordered purple. Really surprised they're shipping them early. 

13 hours ago, ethereal said:

you're basing this off information that isn't even public knowledge yet; it's not that surprising 

13 hours ago, Admerr said:

Keep trying.

11 hours ago, ethereal said:

cheer up bud, I'm sure they will ship yours at some point. I'll be sure to report back and let you know how it is

I've read this back and forth like 10 times and still don't understand what ethereal is getting at.

Eagerly awaiting ghostly to put it up in their store. I was late to the Com party but seems like it's a great time to be a fan with this repress finally happening.

Received my purple copy today from Kings Merch. Side A track 5 has a crack in it that spans into the run out grooves. That's a first for me. 

Just read their return/exchange policy:

"We DO NOT issue replacements for cosmetic damages of any kind on records. We do not issue replacements or refunds for records shipped via Media Mail. "

Mine shipped Media Mail. The mailer wasn't damaged at all. We will see how they respond to my email containing photos. I asked for a replacement. 

Just now, TGSNick said:

Hehe, we're up now folks. Pardon my radio silence until now :) 

Cyanide in Purple and Black and the Com/Clark tour-split 12".

Hey Nick!

Is there any cheaper option for cyanide sisters postage to australia?

I see there is a $10 option for iteration but not cyanide sisters