~GHOSTLY.INT // Catch-All Thread

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

I can finally remove that marble version from my Discogs watch list, thank goodness.  That variant looks amazing if it turns out to resemble the mock-up.  Happy to finally own this one.

same here. although I’m hoping this prompts a price drop on that one as it’s the only variant I need for full artist completion.

Believe that's the only store-exclusive for NBTTN, that I'm aware of anyhow.

I was able to get my hands on a copy from the Turntable Lab shipment here at the office, can confirm they're beauties. My favorite colored record put out all year, in fact.

Edited by TGSNick

On 12/12/2017 at 7:25 PM, ethereal said:

Turntable lab has an exclusive variant of No Better Time Than Now /300

https://www.turntablelab.com/products/shigeto-no-better-time-than-now-colored-vinyl-vinyl-lp-turntable-lab-exclusive

will there be other variants through other retailers as well @TGSNick ?

Back in stock.

I payed 35 bucks for shipping:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:.

Between this and the restocked( :huh:) Flightless King Gizz MOTU variant, I've payed close to what both the Smiths Queen Is Dead box-set AND the Tame Impala Currents box-set would cost me at my local store (before taxes).

Didn't expect to kill my wallet like that today. Was hoping to nab an Amazon sale or two at most. So it goes.

Edited by armadillo01

• 3 weeks later...

Happy New Year y'all!

On 12/22/2017 at 1:50 AM, armadillo01 said:

Oh boy it's so wonderful!

The embossed tracklist design on the back cover is perfect. @TGSNick top-notch job. You can tell TTL I said so.

Glad to hear it! I love my copy. Excited for 2018 and what we've got in store for you all. If you haven't yet, peep the latest cut from Dabrye's Three/Three feat. Ghostface Killah:

• 6 months later...

Whoa, sorry for the radio silence you guys! 

I've taken on a lot more responsibility around here, which is a good problem to have, but the result is that I don't have nearly as much time to update you all with regular releases as I used to. I'm going to try to pop in with quick updates when I can, though!

Thanks a r u m a j i r o for picking up the slack on this one! Pumped for this Helios record, looks great and sounds even better. Response since launch earlier this morning has been fantastic, hope some of you guys will get a chance to listen!

Til next time...!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Derek™ said:

I'm going to dust off the template for this thread over the weekend and get page 1 looking sharp again.  Been on and off the radar for a bit, and feel a peculiar sense of hype and guilt every time I see this thread bumped.

Awesome! I'm there with you, don't have as much time to pop in here as I did but I do want to keep you guys up to speed!

FYI to everybody, Shigeto's Weighted EP pre-order has  just been announced as well. Lots to come!