Hey,

We have all of our vinyl & cd releases marked down until the end of the year. We have plans of writing and recording a new album in 2017 so any extra money would help right now. Check out everything on our Bandcamp page. 

https://aspiga.bandcamp.com/merch

LP's for $5
CD's for $5
Seven-Inches for $3

3 hours ago, aspigasound said:

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to throw in some extra stuff. 

Is there a way to combine shipping? I only saw an option to directly buy it from the page of each album which charged shipping on each.

EDIT: never mind, I figured it out.

Edited by Holo

On 12/8/2016 at 0:27 PM, Holo said:

Is there a way to combine shipping? I only saw an option to directly buy it from the page of each album which charged shipping on each.

EDIT: never mind, I figured it out.

Do you live in the US? The pricing for outside of the US might be a little high but if you send me your exact address I could get an exact quote for you. 

On 12/8/2016 at 0:20 PM, mclz said:

Somewhat related, does Jumpstart have an Career Suicides lying around (or Diver)? I feel like I slept on every pressing of both even though I've bought every other AWS release right when it came out.

We had one lying around that we used as a giveaway for our black friday sale. Anyone that ordered that weekend was entered to possibly win a copy of Career Suicide. I don't think we have any left. Same goes for Diver. 

• 2 weeks later...