Hell yeah, i knew it was coming, but still happy!

Al Simmons, once the U.S. government's greatest soldier and most effective assassin, was mercilessly executed by his own men. Resurrected from the ashes of his own grave in a flawed agreement with the powers of darkness, Simmons is reborn as a creature from the depths of Hell. A Hellspawn. Now Spawn must choose between his life on Earth and his place on a throne in Hell.

The 1997film Spawnis based on the comic book character of the longest-running and most-respected independent comics of all time, written by Todd McFarlane and published by Image Comics.

Spawn The Album was originally released in 1997 and brought popular rock and metal bands like Metallica, Korn, Marilyn Manson and Silverchair together with well-known DJs and producers such as The Crystal Method, Roni Size, and Atari Teenage Riot. The album debuted at #7 on the U.S. Billboard 200 and stayed in the chart for 25 weeks.

The album includes the singles "(Can't You) Trip Like I Do" by Filter & The Crystal Method and "Long Hard Road Out Of Hell" by Marilyn Manson & Sneaker Pimps.

Official website: www.facebook.com/Spawn-20077338743/

• 180 gram audiophile vinyl
  • PVC protective sleeve
  • Gatefold sleeve
  • Includes a 4-page Booklet
  • Exclusive Poster
  • 20th Anniversary Edition
  • Story by Todd McFarlane
  • Featuring Tracks by Marilyn Manson, Slayer, Metallica, Korn, Prodigy, Moby, Crystal Method, Incubus, Atari Teenage Riot and many more
  • First pressing of 2.000 numbered copies on transparent blue vinyl

2984_foto1_product_groot.jpg
Spawn_packshot_3_kl.jpg

6 minutes ago, Dusted_By_Space said:

Let me rephrase.

is this particular record being sold exclusively by the aboved linked website, or will it be available at other retailers/websites?

It will most likely pop up on other websites too, like the Lost Highway limited release did.  

Edited by djghost1976

• 2 months later...