fizio59

CONVERGE - Jane Live 2xLP (5 different artist covers) PO Now!

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

More than likely what's going down.  Definitely on board with that, if that's the case.

Yeah, we might see a live Blood Moon album but I highly doubt we'd see a studio one. 

I'm so down for Chelsea Wolfe recorded at God City though.

27 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Yeah, we might see a live Blood Moon album but I highly doubt we'd see a studio one. 

I'm so down for Chelsea Wolfe recorded at God City though.

That's essentially what I was thinking, on both accounts.  It also doesn't hurt your speculation that Kurt has had his hand in the production for a dizzying amount of artists in recent years... many of which churn out quality albums I anticipate every year.  A new Wolfe record would be no exception, and I do believe I read that a 2017 album is confirmed from her.  Lots of exciting potential there.

21 minutes ago, ethereal said:

the unique covers are now a flippers game, can't touch any of them for under $80

really fucking pathetic 

It's always happen in few month after release date.

I'm more than sure that you will be able to get them for 30-35 somewhere in May or June

As soon as they start shipping is a terrible time to pick up Converge records in the aftermarket. They'll drop significantly eventually. At least, they almost always do. One of the many upsides to DW keeping things in print.

Even with the limited covers being one time only, the fervor will die down a bit.

8 hours ago, Derek™ said:

inb4 Who's at fault for letting that parcel get so fractured?If that were me, USPS would have hell to pay. / If that's an artist edition I'd be bitter and then some.

see?  It's not just me who gets destroyed packages....   Although this looks like the vinyl might be untouched.  That's a weird rip.