CONVERGE - Jane Live 2xLP (5 different artist covers) PO Now!

fizio59

16 minutes ago, youspinmeround said:

Do you guys think that initial post/pic is related to Jake's Wear Your Wounds project. That album is out in April and a EU tour is happening

Doesn't seem like a Converge record is going to drop at the same time

You're not wrong, but I just find it odd that Converge's IG would post that photo to their account.  If it was WYW-related, wouldn't it make more sense for Jake to post it on his own account?  (Or one for WYW, if there's one dedicated to that project.)

Like nombre said, Converge are supposed to be hitting the studio hard this spring – U.S. spring, that is, as in the next few months – so I really don't foresee them dropping a new album by April, you're right.  I'd estimate closer to the end of summer or fall.

3 hours ago, elnombre91 said:

That would be awesome. Not their greatest release but not having to splash out for it would be nice.

That's exactly how I feel.  I want a to get a copy at some point and I'd rather avoid the $100 price tag (or whatever it's going for these days).

1 hour ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

I paid like $15 for mine. I lucked out 20 years ago haha

That is pretty damn good.  I snagged on on eBay last year for like 35 bucks.  person really under graded it.  acted like it was falling apart when 1/8 of an inch of the cover was starting to come unglued. 

2 minutes ago, Twistedshabazz said:

That is pretty damn good.  I snagged on on eBay last year for like 35 bucks.  person really under graded it.  acted like it was falling apart when 1/8 of an inch of the cover was starting to come unglued. 

Holy hell, I really should watch eBay more often haha

14 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

Latest Instagram post makes it look like it's shaping up to be a Jane Doe image.  Blood Moon live album perhaps?

As you can note from earlier in the thread, I was skeptical of a Blood Moon live album, but now that's what I'd put my money on.

Really they need to just shut up and take my money for whatever this is gonna be and WYW. 

Edit: Unrelated but I don't think I said anything in the appropriate thread. The black on black black Friday shirts came out dope as fuck. Really glad I waited on a Jane Doe shirt for the last decade to end up with one of those.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead