PO: King Woman - Created In The Image of Suffering LP

jhulud

Kristina stated that the splatters were all gone to someone who asked to buy one on her tumblr. As such I would imagine it is unlikely they'll be available on the upcoming tour with oathbreaker.

Hope the secondary market isn't too harsh for those who missed out. Glad to hear everyone's liking it as much as I did. Really excited to see them live with Chelsea Wolfe & True Widow in London.

11 minutes ago, Stress On The Sky said:

Kristina stated that the splatters were all gone to someone who asked to buy one on her tumblr. As such I would imagine it is unlikely they'll be available on the upcoming tour with oathbreaker.

Hope the secondary market isn't too harsh for those who missed out. Glad to hear everyone's liking it as much as I did. Really excited to see them live with Chelsea Wolfe & True Widow in London.

That's one heck of a show right there, have fun!

31 minutes ago, Stress On The Sky said:

Yeah I had made a resolution to stop spending so much on seeing shows this year thrn this came up and I decided to kill that resolution

That's a necessary show and resolution or not, you'd be a fool to miss it.  Can't beat a lineup where every single band is worth the price of admission.

2 hours ago, robotfactory said:

Super happy that Relapse shipped me a black copy of this after I pre-ordered a splatter copy within the first 15 minutes of this going up. They told me they cannot replace it with a splatter, they don't have any. Dope.

I had a similar issue with something else.  I like Relapse, but they seem to have a 'tough fucking luck' attitude when it comes to stuff like that.

3 hours ago, robotfactory said:

Super happy that Relapse shipped me a black copy of this after I pre-ordered a splatter copy within the first 15 minutes of this going up. They told me they cannot replace it with a splatter, they don't have any. Dope.

That's what happened when I got the Sound of Perseverance reissue...and knowing Relapse you probably had to pay extra for the more limited variant. I like their products/reissues but that definitely is annoying.

43 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

That's what happened when I got the Sound of Perseverance reissue...and knowing Relapse you probably had to pay extra for the more limited variant. I like their products/reissues but that definitely is annoying.

Thing too is that it's not that hard to hold a few back in case something happens.  You can always sell them later.

On a more positive note, my copy is showing up today :)

Praying my splatter copy comes in safe and sound. It seems to have taken a route to Massachusetts, down to New Jersey, and back up to Mass. A little silly if you ask me, since Connecticut is right inbetween the two.

I haven't heard any of this album yet beyond listening to "Utopia" once when the single came out - I'm tremendously excited.

(Really hoping my copy doesn't come as black, too.)

• 2 weeks later...