Anderson Paak - Malibu questions

tvham

Just now, ethereal said:

it's strange because I ordered mine from TTL yet they got shipped and fulfilled by amazon.

they even primed the shipping, arrived in like one day.

Yep I've experienced that a few times from TTL before. Nice little surprise. I ordered my copy of Malibu one day at 10am from TTL and had it the next morning before noon.

• 3 weeks later...

if you're in LA: ww.facebook.com/events/1828121667442729/

Also not sure if it's been posted on here but there's gonna be a pink copy as an Urban Outfitters exclusive and you'll need to purchase it to get into the signing.

Edit: Don't know why the links not clickable but he's doing a signing at Space 15 Twenty in Hollywood on Wednesday, March 22nd for the first 200 people who buy Malibu at UO.

Edited by Reshiram454

• 1 month later...

getting a variant of this reminded me again how great this record is. on another anderson binge.

for the duplicate copies, has this happened to everyone? only opened my newbury version as of now, not sure if my turntable lab one has the problem yet. the newbury version is so nice

Edited by 36-Josue

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just now, freedumb said:

One post above you, dumb. This is a new /500 pressing of a splatter on "clear" wax versus the last, which was a very different splatter on "cream."

11 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

One post above you, dumb. This is a new /500 pressing of a splatter on "clear" wax versus the last, which was a very different splatter on "cream."

Yeah, it's pretty stupid.  I don't understand the limited creativity of these companies.  Gue$$ it'$ about $omething el$e.

EDIT: Sorry, fuck I'm stupid.  Even when pointed out... me slow.

EDIT 2: How the hell are you on top of every release?  Nice work and thanks for keeping us informed!!!

Edited by freedumb

2 hours ago, freedumb said:

EDIT 2: How the hell are you on top of every release?  Nice work and thanks for keeping us informed!!!

Years ago I became obsessed with cataloging my collection, which has evolved into an unhealthy desire to stay heavily on top of shit. Even stuff that doesn't interest me. I'll conquer my OCD someday, unless it kills me first.

8 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Years ago I became obsessed with cataloging my collection, which has evolved into an unhealthy desire to stay heavily on top of shit. Even stuff that doesn't interest me. I'll conquer my OCD someday, unless it kills me first.

Literally exactly me. It drives my girlfriend absolutely insane haha.

1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:

as long as you're giving us the info before Reddit it's all good ;)