Fear Before The March of Flames - The Always Open Mouth, Repress 4/2017

13 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

The previous webstore pressing sold out quickly, right? So for money, that would be why the label is selling copies to retail.

yeah but they chose the quantities and only did 250 of each color for the reissue. I would think the variants would be a larger quantity if they were looking for money which is why I say that.

8 hours ago, ethereal said:

this better surround the tour announcement otherwise idk why they are making a retail version..

Seeing as the band apparently didn't know about the retail pressing this would be a hell of a coincidence...

As for the retail pressing...damn, looks like I missed my opportunity to flip this for $100. I wouldn't have...but still.

6 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Seeing as the band apparently didn't know about the retail pressing this would be a hell of a coincidence...

As for the retail pressing...damn, looks like I missed my opportunity to flip this for $100. I wouldn't have...but still.

You still can. It's never too late to prey upon those who don't do their research before paying above retail for something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...