PO NOW: Mac DeMarco - This Old Dog

22 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

I'm wondering if some people will buy a bunch to try for all 4 colors then sell off the doubles

I can see the ebay listings now.

63% Yellow and 37% blue.

This is a /1 pressing.

Edited by OldKentuckyShark

Ordered!

On a side note to Disciple fan club members, how was the sound quality on your lathe cut 7"? Cuz mine sucks and my lead in track runs off the side. I emailed them and was pretty much told tough shit "it's a risk you take with handmade items". There shouldn't be any visual quality issues with handmade items!

Didn't see this posted yet (sorry if it has)

But Rough Trade UK have an exclusive for this

"Rough Trade Exclusive Purple Vinyl Version housed in a Gatefold Sleeve with Download and Bonus CD. Limited to 1000 Copies."

https://www.roughtrade.com/music/this-old-dog

2 minutes ago, Jetboy said:

They went hard on the variants for this one

They did - I didn't expect it.

I updated the first post with the different variants thus far, let me know if I missed anything.

I went ahead and ordered the purple & red from RT. Their new cart is amazing and allows for  self-cancellation, and they don't charge til shipment, so it's risk-free reservation basically.

44 minutes ago, aaalethalenforcer said:

I went ahead and ordered the purple & red from RT. Their new cart is amazing and allows for  self-cancellation, and they don't charge til shipment, so it's risk-free reservation basically.

kinda lame that they charge separate shipping  for each item though. 

Newbury comics edition sold out. I'm glad I got two before they did. That was fast! 

I checked the source page. Is this how many they had in total? I just checked it now. Am I reading it correctly? 

"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":113,"inventory_"

Is it limited to 113 or 200? I don't see anything where the inventory quantity is 200. It read 113 before they sold out and after they sold out.

2 hours ago, spoon said:

CT-260_Mac_DeMarco_FAKEOUT_LTD_1024x1024

Looks like they've added pics to the Omnian PO page now showing roughly what the 5 potential colour combos might look like (only saw 3 in the previous pic). I'm hoping for either blue or yellow to reflect the deluxe gatefold.

each vinyl unique to the next. so more like many different combinations of the yellow, green, and blue vinyl. you might get a solid color or one of many different color mixes in between. i think a lot of people are mistaken when they think there are five exact variants of this special edition LP.

32 minutes ago, Fungi said:

each vinyl unique to the next. so more like many different combinations of the yellow, green, and blue vinyl. you might get a solid color or one of many different color mixes in between. i think a lot of people are mistaken when they think there are five exact variants of this special edition LP.

Exactly what I was thinking, there are 4000 different variants.

well the newbury one is sold out now. i sent an email earlier about being in california and got this response:

Thank you for the email. In order to ensure compliance with the new law in the state of California (Assembly Bill No. 1570), Newbury Comics is restricting sale of products shipping with autograph items to California addresses.