PO: Mudvayne L.D. 50 (2/10/17)

rsholtis

3 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

No love for Dig?

Tons of love for Dig. It just looks like side A is a little crowded and side B looks like it has space to spare. 

And I'm still fairly new to vinyl but audio quality gets "worse" closer to the center because of higher compression right (or something like that)? 

34 minutes ago, ghost said:

I only wish they moved 'Death Blooms' to side B so I don't have to listen to all of side A to get to it.

I think where Death Blooms is on the vinyl is good where it is because it saves the song from being clipped. I know when I would listen to the MP3's I ripped from my CD, the words "Death Blooms" at the end gets clipped because part of the word "blooms" is in "Golden Ratio" and that would annoy me from time to time. 

Like with Eminem's "Marshall Mather LP" whenever I just want to listen to "The Way I Am", I would always have to hear the "whatever" from the skit prior to the song and that annoyed the hell out of me. Now on the vinyl, I don't have to worry about that. 

Edited by tbflesher

Totally excited finally receiving my copy of LD 50! I've been tracking it for a week now and it looks as though its coming directly from Record Industry. Tracking begins in CZ then cleared the agency and scanned in PRAGUE, CZ. I hope this is a good pressing like my Jerry Cantrell Degradation Trip was.

So stoked tho!

Look at me...:wub:

In case y'all are looking to get it from SoundStage Direct, I just got an email from them saying that their shipment will be delayed for a few weeks which explains why it's still in "pre-order." Today is the last day of their 20% off sale so in case anyone is wanting to take advantage of it.

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/mudvayne-ld-50-180-gram-vinyl-records.shtml

2 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

Fudge crackers!!! Fuckin missed the UPS guy yesterday for my LD 50!!!! I can't stand fucking UPS. I'm never home when they come. Now I have to go to the fucking UPS distribution center to pick up my copy. I also have the Spin Doctors Pocket full of Kryptonite in that order...-_-

You can always schedule a different time or pick it up at a UPS store near your work or something. That's usually what I do. It may cost a lil extra depending on what you do. 

6 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

Fudge crackers!!! Fuckin missed the UPS guy yesterday for my LD 50!!!! I can't stand fucking UPS. I'm never home when they come. Now I have to go to the fucking UPS distribution center to pick up my copy. I also have the Spin Doctors Pocket full of Kryptonite in that order...-_-

If it's safe, you can have them leave at your back door, a neighbor's house etc.

7 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

you can make a MyUPS account and digitally sign for the items and give them instructions where to leave the packages