What is the last record you bought in 2016?

The last one I bought could mean three things

1. I bought Coldplay - Parachutes to replace a copy I traded away a few weeks ago

2. I pre-ordered the US repress of Coil - Astral Disaster a month ago and it released on the 30th

3. @Holo sold me Kevin Devine - Brother's Blood and Cursive - The Ugly Organ, but I haven't paid him yet

Either way, exciting stuff for the end of the year

59 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

1. I bought Coldplay - Parachutes to replace a copy I traded away a few weeks ago

2. I pre-ordered the US repress of Coil - Astral Disaster a month ago and it released on the 30th

3. @Holo sold me Kevin Devine - Brother's Blood and Cursive - The Ugly Organ, but I haven't paid him yet

Last one you paid for in 2016

1 hour ago, DOMAN127 said:

Should actually go out Tuesday. Pay me sometime soon bby

Not sure what the last thing I bought this year was, I'll have to figure it out. Slowed down on buying quite a bit since I'm currently not working and am saving most of my money towards a pre-order on stuff for the trading card game I play. 

May have been Cunninlynguists - A Piece of Strange that's signed for $20, but @NapalmBrain dibsed it/paid me for it already. I think my last actual purchase for me was The Cure - Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me and Depeche Mode - Music for the Masses

1 hour ago, Codyoster said:

last purchased of 2016 was Death Grips - Fashion Week/Interview 2016.

First purchase of this year was Happy Diving- Electric Soul Unity and Rival Schools- United By Fate 

So glad Rival Schools finally got a decent press, I owned the SRC and it sounded abysmal. Really need to pick up the current press

3 hours ago, Holo said:

Should actually go out Tuesday. Pay me sometime soon bby

Not sure what the last thing I bought this year was, I'll have to figure it out. Slowed down on buying quite a bit since I'm currently not working and am saving most of my money towards a pre-order on stuff for the trading card game I play. 

May have been Cunninlynguists - A Piece of Strange that's signed for $20, but @NapalmBrain dibsed it/paid me for it already. I think my last actual purchase for me was The Cure - Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me and Depeche Mode - Music for the Masses

bby <3 Looking forward to it.

1 hour ago, Codyoster said:

last purchased of 2016 was Death Grips - Fashion Week/Interview 2016.

First purchase of this year was Happy Diving- Electric Soul Unity and Rival Schools- United By Fate 

Did you get a good deal on Rival Schools? I want it but not SRC prices.

12 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Alexisonfire - St & Watch Out!

so good, those 45 cuts sound really nice.

My final new record of the year was Margo Price - Midwest Farmer's Daughter and my final used purchase was The Crazy World Of Arthur brown and the Locust/Jenny Piccolo 5" pic disc and the aformentioned Cunninlynguists album Rez hooked me up with

Well, the last one I purchased was online through Discogs, and hasn't gotten here yet.  It was (supposedly) an /46 limited edition of Dave Hause's "Resolutions".  I've been looking for a pressing on the original label, since the Rise Records release comes with a CD and I'm convinced that's what's caused the warping of the 5 copies I've gotten (and the only two people I've heard from that also got this pressing had warped copies as well), so I was looking for one without a CD.  Happened upon this one on discogs.  However, the price was $14.99, so I'm not holding out much hope that it was listed correctly.  Hopefully it gets here with enough time that the other copies on discogs that appear to actually be pressings on the original label will still be there if this really was listed wrong.

Now, the last record I bought that's actually in my hands?  I think it was Metallica's "Hardwired... To Self Destruct".  I had gotten the deluxe boxed set at release, but a few weeks ago got a little tired of how much of a pain it was to basically unpack the whole boxed set each time I wanted to listen to that one, so I grabbed a regular copy at my local shop.