Taking offers on my list of 1200+ records

toomanyrecords

So this is kind of annoying, and I hate doing things this way, but here goes:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OMPce6bJ04ONng5YpjBiUqXBa30_JMgE1bXJeZZ8ero/edit?usp=sharing

I am partial to quite a bit of stuff, but I'm trying to raise money for a trip I'm taking to London soon, so I'm going to sell a handful of stuff until I get enough scratch, and then stop doing this. I'm not desperate for money so please don't low-ball me, but if I am willing to sell the items you find, I'll give you a good price (as in, less than discogs is asking) -- I apologize in advance if you find a list of items that you want and I'm not selling any of them -- but fortune favors the bold and you may find some gems in here. Or at least pick up some common/uncommon records for cheaper than you would in the store. Most stuff is NM to VG+ with a few sealed items in the mix. Shipping is $5 in the USA and international would vary.

OFF LIMITS FOR SURE OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD: Kanye, Radiohead, Tycho, The National, Of Montreal, Brand New, Pearl Jam

Leafed through your library once I got home – there's lots of good stuff to be found, and many, many albums I'd consider making offers on if I didn't already have them myself.  The only thing that truly jumped out at me is that VMP Cherry Tree, but I don't want to bug you to part out your National collection.  I'll pony up the $40 and scoop one off Discogs someday.

Your Album Leaf collection also puts mine to shame, but I'm not looking to expand that at the moment.  Either way, I doubt you'll have any shortage of offers or interest considering the variety and variants you're offering up.

14 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Leafed through your library once I got home – there's lots of good stuff to be found, and many, many albums I'd consider making offers on if I didn't already have them myself.  The only thing that truly jumped out at me is that VMP Cherry Tree, but I don't want to bug you to part out your National collection.  I'll pony up the $40 and scoop one off Discogs someday.

Your Album Leaf collection also puts mine to shame, but I'm not looking to expand that at the moment.  Either way, I doubt you'll have any shortage of offers or interest considering the variety and variants you're offering up.

The National is my baby, can't let any of it go. I actually RECENTLY completed the trifecta of Cherry  Tree, and now I have the 12" red, 10" red and VMP red marble. What a terrific EP.

And I just saw The Album Leaf tonight!! They were miraculous. I'd met Jimmy before, but got to meet him and the rest of the band. They signed my Between Waves clear/100 :3

I'll tell you, selling like fifteen albums finding a three week trip for me. I regret nothing. Im standing in central London outside my girlfriend's work waiting for her to get off so we can go get drinks. I love it here. Plus I just grabbed the last Caspian test press I was missing. Booyah. Good luck on your sale.