PO NOW: The xx - xx (Rough Trade exclusive, white vinyl)

42 minutes ago, EHughes527 said:

Word on the street is that there will be a clear indie store variant as well.

Anyone seen any order URLs for this yet?

I know there is a clear indie store variant for the new album.  Is that what you're thinking of?

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/24462664/the-xx-i-see-you-clear-vinyl-indie-exclusive-ltd-to-6000-copies

I hope you're right though.  Missed out on the RT version.  I'm not a fan of white vinyl anyhow.  Probably just try to grab a cheap copy.

Just now, the industry said:

It looks like they put more up. I think the first pre-order was 250, which means this is most likely the last 250 or less, so if anyone wants to nab one I'd do it quick.

People have these in-hand already it seems like. Are they selling them/holding them for stores too? If so, there probably aren't many left at all on their site.

6 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

People have these in-hand already it seems like. Are they selling them/holding them for stores too? If so, there probably aren't many left at all on their site.

there are probably some that have them in-hand, as they went into the store physically and bought them. To your point, I'm sure they are not selling all of them online, and keeping some just for the store - I think that is what they usually do for their exclusives. That's why I said 250  or less - it's most likely less, but I'm speculating.