PO NOW: Scott McMicken - In Your Dreams (2nd solo LP)

DC1221

I lucked out and got one of the mixed color copies. This record is a bit different from IT or Scott's other Dr. Dog b-sides in that it digs deep into the country sound and stays there mostly, which they mention in the description. It's very good though. I could listen to Scott's voice and melodies in any genre. You guys who were lucky enough to order a copy are going to be very happy.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Kanye West said:

I spun this and it wasn't entirely my thing. Instead of selling it on the aftermarket I figured I'd see if anyone wanted to trade on here. Hit me up. 

Did you listen to/like his first album? That's a bummer if you liked that one but this isn't doing it for you.

Also a bummer since these were so limited and a bunch of Scotty Mack fans ended up without a copy. Hopefully, your copy ends up with a Scoot Mackin fan and for a fair price.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

FYI I am auctioning off my copy of In Your Dreams to raise money for Southern Poverty Law Center.

https://mintplusplus.com/blog/doing-good/rare-vinyl-record-auction-for-charity/

s-l1600.jpg

It is the /35 brown splatter edition. Graded VG due to a light warp and some surface noise.

Bidding starts at 99 cents. No reserve.

Feel free to share with other Dr. Dog and McMicken fans! Thanks!

Edited by mintplusplus

• 3 months later...