The Maine- Stay up, get down

43 minutes ago, nardes said:

Seriously... fuck them if this is the only place you will be able to get the album. They have fans all over, that can't come to a festival, that would love to buy this... and now it'll be $100+ on ebay.

I'd say they intend on having leftovers. There's no way this band could burn through 1,000 copies of an EP at a show, even if it is a festival. 

5 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

My girlfriend would die if I got her this for her birthday/Valentine's next month. Help a brotha out. 

Same here, except fiancé now ;) . I'm sure they'll have leftovers online, but my paypal is open and ready right away as well! 

3 minutes ago, ps. said:

Can someone please grab me a copy of this if possible. Pretty please! 

11 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I'd say they intend on having leftovers. There's no way this band could burn through 1,000 copies of an EP at a show, even if it is a festival. 

^

Edited by Eric_Matthews

Is this a cash only event? 

Edit:

After going through Pat's twitter, he confirmed there will be no copies of pioneer or forever halloween as they are all sold out (they should seriously repress more. Not only is there a demand for it, it will help fans avoid scalpers). Imaginary numbers will be 3 or 4 total going on sale. And it's not limited per person. That's a bummer. First person in line could easily get all of them. American candy and new album will be sold as well. At this point, I feel like I'll just save myself the trip downtown during rush hour and keep an eye on their website the next day for new album since I already own a copy of the American candy album they are selling. Imaginary numbers is too much of a long shot.

Edited by jact16
Update