The Maine- Stay up, get down

4 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

If it's one per person, how likely is it that they'll sell 1,000 copies of one record? I mean, that's beyond a fuckload of records to sell at a show. 

It's not a show it's a 4 day pop up shop during a festival in the bands home town. I'm not saying they will sell them all...but hundreds of copies sold last night and there is 3 days to go. 

3 hours ago, stl_ben said:

It's not a show it's a 4 day pop up shop during a festival in the bands home town. I'm not saying they will sell them all...but hundreds of copies sold last night and there is 3 days to go. 

Gotcha. I'm not really into the band so I don't know all the details. I just really wanna get this for my girl. I'll probably have to look out on discogs. 

Kind of surprised none on ebay or discogs yet.  Guess the line was all fans last night!

The line last night took my friend about an hour to get through.

So I guess the bar will be set at what the latest copy of the CD sold at, $150!  Will the 7" be over or under that bar?

4 hours ago, stl_ben said:

Kind of surprised none on ebay or discogs yet.  Guess the line was all fans last night!

The line last night took my friend about an hour to get through.

So I guess the bar will be set at what the latest copy of the CD sold at, $150!  Will the 7" be over or under that bar?

Jesus fuck I hope not. I'm not paying more than $30 for it haha. My girl would rather not have it than spend a stupid amount ($30 is pretty stupid tbh). 

4 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Jesus fuck I hope not. I'm not paying more than $30 for it haha. My girl would rather not have it than spend a stupid amount ($30 is pretty stupid tbh). 

Well judging by their other records sales...you better hope for left overs online because secondary sales won't be anywhere near that cheap. 

• 3 months later...