Cubitec 13" White Modular Record Shelves *Brand New*

laughingstalk

I bought a set of Cubitec 13 modular shelves only to realize upon arrival, they were the wrong color.  Ended up finding the orange ones like I wanted.  Now I have these and don't want them.  They come dissembled from the factory and it's up to you how you want to build them (within limits).   I built mine four across though one wall is missing.  They look like this but in this color.  I have to say, I'm impressed with my set - it's sturdy and looks good.  I originally came across them from an article about best records shelves and they were much more reasonable in price than a lot of the others.  I originally paid $250.  I'm looking for $150 with pick up from Oakland.  I don't want to think about shipping yet (they're probably 50lbs).  I can take a picture if you want, but it'll be of a packed box.

• 5 weeks later...

Are these shelves plastic? The orange ones look very stylish. It might be a bit big for my current collection...

How many records can it hold?

For $250 original price they don't seem like a bad decision. There's a few great options to choose from on the 27 vinyl record storage and shelving solutions post from Colored Vinyl Records. Premier Records also have a great list of record storage and stands to choose from if you plan on expanding in the future. I got a few great ideas from them myself.  It seems that you can get a real nice set up for $200 and more.

Hope you find a buyer...

Edited by VinylRecordGuy

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...