Hey Vinyl Collectors!

Hi guys!

We are developing a new service to help music fans keep up to date on everything about their favorite bands all in one place.
It's called Bandtraq. The service will draw information from all over the internet so you can see the latest updates, new release, videos and upcoming live dates in one location.
We would really like to get input from people who would be likely to use this service to see what features they like to have.
So if you could complete our little survey, we would really appreciate this help.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WChHrNnCZC5zlNeVmyiz7hQacnP9JEm3UOxoHpfs0Zo/edit?usp=forms_home

I use a similar service called the innernette it cuts out the middleman and does all the hardwork for you and it's all contained on one simple to play disc.

thumbnail_61869.jpg

Edited by Stress On The Sky

26 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

I feel like google, facebook, twitter, and even my Google Now, already do exactly this.

killer 1st and 2nd posts, really! Award winning. 

Perhaps the post isn't your flavor, and its obviously just an advertisement of sorts, but are you always a dick to people on here?

2 minutes ago, videogamesandvinyl said:

Perhaps the post isn't your flavor, and its obviously just an advertisement of sorts, but are you always a dick to people on here?

Not exclusively. Just to people who start useless shit threads like this one, and ask stupid questions too.

2 hours ago, Jango316 said:

Hi guys!

We are developing a new service to help music fans keep up to date on everything about their favorite bands all in one place.
It's called Bandtraq. The service will draw information from all over the internet so you can see the latest updates, new release, videos and upcoming live dates in one location.
We would really like to get input from people who would be likely to use this service to see what features they like to have.
So if you could complete our little survey, we would really appreciate this help.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WChHrNnCZC5zlNeVmyiz7hQacnP9JEm3UOxoHpfs0Zo/edit?usp=forms_home

No, just read this instead:

2 hours ago, dnl said:

Didn't we just have this discussion?