United Nations – Charity Track

Like a kid with veggies, I can accept that politics are a necessary evil to endure and swallow down from time to time... but I'd still prefer them not touching anything else on my plate.  I've never been big on modern political events seeping into my music, personally: I find that I prefer music to be something I can enjoy as an escape from whatever is trending on Facebook or being buzzed about at work.  But if there's anything good to come out of the hoopla that is Trump's intention to take office at the end of this week, it's something new from United Nations.

What's the teaser represent?  A single?  A contribution for a TRL-fueled Anti-Trump compilation?  A new EP?  A full length on the horizon?  The Next Four Years was 2-3 years ago – are we due for another official release?  It's all as murky and unclear as the nation's future.  But whatever it is, it'll probably be the only thing to look forward to reading about on Friday.

[edit]

Charity track found at the bottom of this page.  Feel free to relocate the thread if need be.

Edited by Derek™

34 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Like a kid with veggies, I can accept that politics are a necessary evil to endure and swallow down from time to time... but I'd still prefer them not touching anything else on my plate.  I've never been big on modern political events seeping into my music, personally: I find that I prefer music to be something I can enjoy as an escape from whatever is trending on Facebook or being buzzed about at work.  But if there's anything good to come out of the hoopla that is Trump's intention to take office at the end of this week, it's something new from United Nations.

What's the teaser represent?  A single?  A contribution for a TRL-fueled Anti-Trump compilation?  A new EP?  A full length on the horizon?  The Next Four Years was 2-3 years ago – are we due for another official release?  It's all as murky and unclear as the nation's future.  But whatever it is, it'll probably be the only thing to look forward to reading about on Friday.

I saw this on both Jonahs and Lukas' Instagram today. Beyond stoked to see what it is.