Boxcar Racer

sincerelymejimmy

4 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

4 for sale right here (not ebay):

https://www.discogs.com/sell/list?master_id=209482&ev=mb&format=Vinyl

But if you are going to buy a copy...it will costs hundreds.

Thanks a bunch for the info! Maybe I should hold off, and hope for a repress. IDK. 

Yo, not that this is to be taken as gospel or anything, but there is a poster on this site who used to work at Hot Topic and was heavily involved in their process of acquiring exclusive pressings of vinyl and things of that nature. If you check out the "Hot Topic Exclusives" thread and read back pages upon pages, you'll find bits of info. There's been a BCR repress in the works since they started repressing Blink's catalogue and doing the HT exclusive splatter vinyl. Unfortunately, nothing has come to fruition yet and the guy left his position at Hot Topic. So, we're outta luck in regards to behind the scenes info for now. If you're not super eager to spend $100+, I'd hold off a bit.

2 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

Yo, not that this is to be taken as gospel or anything, but there is a poster on this site who used to work at Hot Topic and was heavily involved in their process of acquiring exclusive pressings of vinyl and things of that nature. If you check out the "Hot Topic Exclusives" thread and read back pages upon pages, you'll find bits of info. There's been a BCR repress in the works since they started repressing Blink's catalogue and doing the HT exclusive splatter vinyl. Unfortunately, nothing has come to fruition yet and the guy left his position at Hot Topic. So, we're outta luck in regards to behind the scenes info for now. If you're not super eager to spend $100+, I'd hold off a bit.

it's still happening according to a new poster in that thread.

probably within the year

• 1 month later...