CoverArt

Dear friends, we are ready to launch our project CoverArt on KickStarter, an innovative procedure to transform your favourite LP covers into wall art.

We have been working hard but now are very happy to bring you the fruit of our efforts. By pre-ordering today you will help us and will also save up to 30%. Become a supporter and receive our love and gratitude!

Thanks to your contribution, you'll be the first to receive our products: just follow the instructions here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/306532464/coverart-hang-your-memories-where-you-can-live-the.
Thank you and may the force be with us!

I've read this, like 5 times now, and I still, don't understand

Some covers are true works of art. Until few years ago, to touch them, to slide out a record, were daily gestures, simple pleasures that today are almost entirely lost. To make that joy alive again, here you see the covers becoming works of art. Their history, their beauty is back, in front of your eyes, in hanging pictures where you can see, live, share and “feel” them again.

You guys, this is brilliant. He wants us to iPhone photos of album covers so he can print them and ship them for us. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/306532464/coverart-hang-your-memories-where-you-can-live-the?ref=nav_search

77d906ceef82653f838fa85bbf4f1e5f_origina

If only I could print photos I took with my phone...

1 hour ago, deadreckoning said:

For those who want to be seen as they type of person who frames their records, without having to put their records in a frame.

sold.

I never listen to my records, they're mainly for show hehee. I have a couple of first presses I leave out on the coffee table. My original copy of Deja Entendu has a few ring-stains by now, lol! I'm super stoked to finally have a way of keeping my records dry AND being able to show them to everyone who comes to my house xD xD xD

3 hours ago, aaalethalenforcer said:

1. Are the rights to artwork being acquired so they can be produced?

This. I manage a print shop and deal with many customers who have a lack of copyright knowledge on a daily basis. There is no way this can fly legally without permission, so for the sake of the musicians and artists who put their heart and souls into the visual aspect of albums, I hope this gets shut down.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/306532464/coverart-hang-your-memories-where-you-can-live-the?ref=user_menu

Thank you for your interest.
Since these art works are on commission, I do not know in advance whom to pay the royalties. Once the order has been made, the permission for reproduction will be asked to the direct owners of the copyrights.
I hope this answered to your question and please feel free to contact me for any further info.

Our product will be distributed by Amazon.
With all my best

• jhulud locked this topic