PO Soon: Father John Misty - Pure Comedy (March 31, 2017)

3 minutes ago, youspinmeround said:

Is this guy the new mainstream version of kozelek?

Nah, nobody can compare to Koz. The guy wrote a song about a band sucking his cock and played it live. FJM has yet to achieve such depths although his Ryan Adams 1989 covers in the spirit of Lou Reed was suspect.

Edited by Vector53

Oof.  My condolences to anyone keeping up on variants.

ItCVpeb.png

FATHER JOHN MISTY • PURE COMEDY

• • Pure Edition • 

Collector's Edition bundle limited to just 200!

• Samsung Gear VR visualization headpiece
  • Custom virtual reality Taylor Swift USB – 4 scenarios included.
  • K•Y Silk ULTRA soft personal lubricant
  • Love Yourself, Honeybear double LP variant  (Milky clear, white splatter) /200
  • Authentic Ray-Ban sunglasses with DuraHip gradient coated lens
  • Exclusive beard comb

https://fatherjohnmisty.store/products/pure-comedy-pure-edition

Pretty good value IMO.  Juan may want to get in on this.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Jkbam said:

Has anyone received this from Bella Union?  I got a dispatch notice on Thursday, but nothing has arrived.  Then I saw the release date isn't till this Friday, so I'm wondering if the dispatch notice was an error.  I've mailed BU, but haven't heard back.

Same. I was beginning to think it had been lost in the post but it's maybe just an error.

13 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

I got a copy of this last night...im pretty sure its from his site where I preordered it and then canceled it because I then ordered it from bullmoose to get them points...not sure what to do with the potentially extra copy yet...

Same. I ordered from his site/Merchline and then canceled and got a refund. Still received a copy from them yesterday...

1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:

Same. I ordered from his site/Merchline and then canceled and got a refund. Still received a copy from them yesterday...

crazy. did yours have the 7 inch? I did want to open it since I may have to send it back.

32 minutes ago, YouTwo said:

I cancelled my deluxe due to lack of funds.  So if anyone with an (unpaid for) extra wants to help someone out from the kindness of their heart (and a little bit of cash) help a guy out!

id be cool with this but I would want to wait a week or so to see if I get charged.

Just now, YouTwo said:

Did you all get shipping notices?  I'm guessing I don't have a mistake one on the way unless it shipped FedEx because nothing showing on My USPS or UPS My Choice.  

No shipment notice, but showed up on MyUSPS once the label was created (a week or so ago). I was confused as to what it was.