Coheed And Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV Volume One [2LP] (150 Gram Splatter Vinyl)

Could we be getting a vinyl release finally? Maybe a Neverender tour? Who knows!? 

I tried to post this in the other Coheed threads but they seem to be locked because people take shit too seriously. Anyway, the date 1/24/17 scrolls across the screen in the video. The song is from Good Apollo IV and the title of this video is a lyric from that album as well. Lets talk.

14 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

*cough* Mogwai *cough*

To be fair, Mogwai have recently finished recording an album that has a 99%+ chance of seeing a vinyl press, and it's just a matter of time.  This could literally be anything, and my money is on a full-album tour, or something in the vein of a new Neverender deal.

That being said, I'm hoping we finally get the Good Apollo press we've all been waiting for.  Opinions are opinions and I will admit that this is my last stop on the Coheed bus, but I feel as though it's aged well enough to warrant a purchase. 

3 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

To be fair, Mogwai have recently finished recording an album that has a 99%+ chance of seeing a vinyl press, and it's just a matter of time.

I'm just bitter because I was kinda excited, haha. 

As far as this record, I'll probably buy it, but I won't spin it as often as SSTB.

8 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

I'm just bitter because I was kinda excited, haha. 

As far as this record, I'll probably buy it, but I won't spin it as often as SSTB.

You and I both.  Maybe this will result in a countdown for a single stadium show, too. 

How often do you spin IKSOSE:3 compared to SSTB (if at all)?

• jhulud locked this topic